Windows 10: NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes

Discus and support NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I honestly do not know what to do. Please help me. Summary: Reset my PC, installed NVIDIA Drivers, NVIDIA Control Panel (NPC) refuses to open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thiagowinters, Jan 7, 2021.

1. NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes

I honestly do not know what to do. Please help me.

Summary: Reset my PC, installed NVIDIA Drivers, NVIDIA Control Panel (NPC) refuses to open and says "Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or File. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them". Did everything in my power to gain permissions. After, it gave another error, which I forgot now. Tried to open Microsoft Store, it opens and immediately closed.

Reinstalled Windows hoping it would fix, same issue.

I don't know what to do. I have important essays due and this is so stressful. Do you have any suggestions of what I can do?

submitted by /u/thiagowinters
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thiagowinters, Jan 7, 2021
  2. JDM998 Win User

Control panel opens but closes immediately on Windows 10

On Windows 10 my control panel opens but closes immediately. I ran Windows Defender and it found no viruses.

JDM998, Jan 7, 2021
  3. jasperLin Win User
    win 10 control panel open and close immediately

win 10 control panel open and close immediately

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC)

jasperLin, Jan 7, 2021
  4. NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes

Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

Hello,

Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working.

Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803

Done below steps but still having same issue.

1. Run - wsreset.exe
    2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    3. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

Kumar Prabhat, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes

1. NVIDIA Control Panel refuses to open & Windows Store opens and immediately closes - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Control Panel

2. Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  3. Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  4. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  5. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  6. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Nvidia Control Panel won't open

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel won't open: Well, I am having this problem that Nvidia Control Panel won't open on my PC. I uninstalled and reinstalled. The PC was restarted, Still wont open. Tried going in through Control Panel and open it. Error comes up saying "application not found" Even after uninstalling and...
  8. Control Panel Opens and Closes Itself Immediately in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Control Panel Opens and Closes Itself Immediately in Windows 10: I have had a problem for the last 2 weeks. All of a sudden, Control Panel stopped working. When I click the icon, it opens and closes itself immediately in about a tenth of a second. I've done a fairly extensive search and tried suggested solutions below: Run SFC no errors...
  9. nvidia control panel wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvidia control panel wont open: i click the panel and it doesnt open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-open/11925cd8-055f-4fdd-8fae-411a8d4f6949
  10. NVIDIA Control Panel won't open

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Control Panel won't open: I can't get the NVIDIA Control Panel to open. I click on it through the Windows Control Panel and the cursor will spin for a few seconds, and you can see the process start and run for a few seconds in the Task Manager, then it stops. Will not open up. Tried rebooting, but no...