Windows 10: nvidia display adapters error (code 31)

Discus and support nvidia display adapters error (code 31) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good evening, I have a problem with my Nvidia display adapters Geforce 940mx. I have an Acer aspire f5-573g with windows 10. After reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _asia_, Dec 22, 2018.

1. _asia_ Win User

nvidia display adapters error (code 31)

Good evening, I have a problem with my Nvidia display adapters Geforce 940mx.

I have an Acer aspire f5-573g with windows 10.

After reinstalling the OS due to a crash caused by un update I noticed that the pc doesn't seen the Nvidia display adapter, but only the integrated one (Intel HD graphics 620). With the last update an unknown device appears, but I needed to disabled the integrated display adapters to be able to install the drivers on the Nvidia one.

The problem now is that the device is recognised as Nvidia geforce 940mx but with the error code 31 "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API."

What can I do? I will be very grateful for any help.

:)

_asia_, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Tony CQR Win User

Nvidia display adapter

Nvidia display adapters not working - the following message appears "this device is not working properly because windows cannot load drivers required for device (code 31). The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device" What does
    all this mean!

Tony CQR, Dec 22, 2018
  3. JamesMole Win User
    Display adapter Code 31

Right, a few weeks ago I had a problem. Every time I updated my PC it would just show a black screen and a mouse. I fixed it but the next time I updated it the same thing happened. I saw online that I can fix the problem by deleting my display adapter
    and it worked! But I have a monitor connected to my laptop, that no longer works, and I can’t play games. In the device manager it says ‘Code 31’ in the properties of the display adapter. I’m also worring if I fix the display adapter will my computer get the
    same black screen again?

JamesMole, Dec 22, 2018
  4. chak1001 Win User

[code 31] microsoft basic display adapter not working

Hi everyone, thank you for your help in advance.

I have a hp pavilion dm3 laptop, after updating to windows 10 I found the following problems. my computer is running on a 32 bit operating system.

1. Cannot extend monitor to dual monitor.

2. Found code 31 when I look into device manager after expanding "display adapters" - microsoft basic display adapter.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter."

Please help me. Thank you very much.

chak1001, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. nvidia display adapters error (code 31) - Similar Threads - nvidia display adapters

2. microsoft basic display adapter error code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic display adapter error code 31: Hello,I exchanged my old graphic card with a new one and then I got this error code.microsoft basic display adapter error code 31:"This device is not functioning properly because it cannot load the necessary drivers for the device. Code 31The driver attempting to start is not...
  3. microsoft basic display adapter error code 31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft basic display adapter error code 31: Hello,I exchanged my old graphic card with a new one and then I got this error code.microsoft basic display adapter error code 31:"This device is not functioning properly because it cannot load the necessary drivers for the device. Code 31The driver attempting to start is not...
  4. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter error code 31

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Basic Display Adapter error code 31: Lately I’ve been experiencing constant crashes after every 20~ minutes of gaming, at first I thought it was the new Nvidia gpu update then I tried the older versions and i still kept crashing, and I noticed an exclamation mark next to my Microsoft basic display adapter in the...
  5. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter error code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Basic Display Adapter error code 31: Lately I’ve been experiencing constant crashes after every 20~ minutes of gaming, at first I thought it was the new Nvidia gpu update then I tried the older versions and i still kept crashing, and I noticed an exclamation mark next to my Microsoft basic display adapter in the...
  6. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter error code 31

7. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter: Recently, my display adapter is starting to glitch out. The screen sometimes freezes, flicker every few seconds or have random pixels appearing and disappearing. I checked Device Manager and it showed me that my GPU broke. I tried using DDU, didnt work. I tried updating it...
  8. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter: Recently, my display adapter is starting to glitch out. The screen sometimes freezes, flicker every few seconds or have random pixels appearing and disappearing. I checked Device Manager and it showed me that my GPU broke. I tried using DDU, didnt work. I tried updating it...
  9. Error Code 43 for NVIDIA Display Adapter

10. Microsoft basic display adapter code 31

Microsoft basic display adapter code 31: Microsoft basic display adapter code 31And I tried to install intel graphic card same error code 31 showing with same messageError msg"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The ALPC message requested is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia driver error 31

2. nvidia code 31

3. display adapters code 31

4. video adapter code 31 windows driver error,
  5. error 31 nvidia geforce 940mx,
  6. vga driver error code 31,
  7. code 31 error multiple display adaptors,
  8. arma display adapter error,
  9. code 31 windows 10 nvidia,
  10. display adapter error 31,
  11. display adapter code 31