Windows 10: Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage

Discus and support Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So the topic says it , i researched and found quite a bunch complaining about this behavior since 2018 yet i have not faced that but recently , a work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage

So the topic says it , i researched and found quite a bunch complaining about this behavior since 2018 yet i have not faced that but recently , a work around they figured was to restart the service where they say this method buys them time until next restart . i tried that and it kinda worked yet however i am using a laptop and on resuming from hibernation which i do often the service fires itself and go crazy again .

sooo i decided to disable it , funny thing is i cant seem to suffer from anything really , no games complain , everything run smoothly and yet no high cpu usage , extra heat , gpu strain , so my question is , what is this stupid service about and what are the risks of turning it off ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Jul 10, 2019
  3. windows 10 high constant cpu usage

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the PC?
    I would like to inform you that High CPU usage occurs for various reasons, for example: virus/malware infections, out-of-date drivers, anti-virus programs or other third-party programs, etc;

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if the issue resolves in
    Safe Mode.

Refer this article to boot to safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Steps to reduce the CPU usage.

1-Press "Ctrl," "Shift," and "Esc" on your keyboard. This brings up the task manager without any intermediary screen.

2-Click the "Processes" button on the task manager.

3-Click the "CPU" column header until the arrow next to the label points down.

4-Right-click a program you recognize that uses a high percentage of the CPU and click "End Process." Click "End Process" to reconfirm. This eases up on the CPU's load. Use this step if you're not using a process or if the process has stopped responding. Do
    not use this procedure for windows processes.

Additional info:

Performance & maintenance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/performance-maintenance-help#performance-maintenance-help=windows-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage

CPU running high due to NVIDIA container process

Win 10 Pro x64 1709 single user desktop, i7-4790K, 32 GB ram, plenty of SSD/HDD. For the first time in memory, there's a blue circle constantly running alongside the mouse cursor this morning, which got me to check CPU usage. I've identified what's causing it, the NVIDIA LocalSystem Container process, which was updated last night (drivers and sound). Is that process necessary? I don't play games and haven't seen any problems since disabling it in Autoruns. With it, CPU in Task Mgr shows in the 30% range; without it, CPU usage is down around 2-5%. Any thoughts, suggestions?

highstream, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage

1. Nvidia Display Container LS is Constant On / High CPU usage - Similar Threads - Nvidia Display Container

2. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  3. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  4. The NVIDIA Display Container LS service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The NVIDIA Display Container LS service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times....: Im getting the following errors: The NVIDIA Display Container LS service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 6000 milliseconds: Restart the service. The NVIDIA Display Container LS service terminated with...
  5. Constant Freezes and High CPU usage

Constant Freezes and High CPU usage: Hello, I have been browsing through Microsoft Community for some time now and I have found many similar problems and applied most of the solutions but sadly nothing seems to work. The main problem appears when computer is put to sleep by closing the lid or pressing the...
  6. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  7. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  8. WMI Provider Host constant CPU usage, high power usage

WMI Provider Host constant CPU usage, high power usage: For over a month, WMI Provider Host's CPU usage value has been 25% and the power usage has been "very high" constantly. It is virtually constant, not "every 15-20 minutes." Occasionally, it goes up to 40%. When my computer is unplugged, it drops to 10% and "moderate."...
  9. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  10. Extremely high constant CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extremely high constant CPU usage: So up until this morning my Windows 10 desktop has been performing really well. When the machine is idle the CPU use is only in the 1-3% range. For some reason my idle CPU use is now CONSTANTLY 30-40% (even after a reboot)! Task manager says its "Service Host: Local System...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia display container LS high cpu

2. nvidia display container ls causing mouse problems 2019 spinning

3. nvidia container high cpu usage

4. nvidia display container ls high cpu usage