Windows 10: NVIDIA Display settings are not available

Discus and support NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VampireQueen2, Oct 11, 2021.

1. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it in ages and for my total shock it didn't open! Long story short - I reinstalled Nvidia drivers all over again, to no avail. I reinstalled Nvidia rivers in safe mod - no change. I tried everything i found on the Internet. The Nvidia drivers are installed, I can see the Nvidia control panel in control panel and also in the

:)

VampireQueen2, Oct 11, 2021

2. NVIDIA display settings are not available

i just buy this laptop last month , my laptop is hp pavilionx360 convertible 14-ba0xx , i cant open my NVidia control panel and when i right click , it appear " NVIDIA display settings are not available, you are not currently using a display attached to
    an NVIDIA GPU", my NVIDIA is NVIDIA Geforce 940MX.

Imdad Binti Mahmud Pathi, Oct 11, 2021
  3. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

Hi all.

I got problems with "NVIDIA Display settings are not available" after an upgrade of Windows 10.

After trying "everything" I visited the web site of the manufacturer for the PC (in my case Acer) and downloaded driver for the HP 520 and NVIDIA 920M.

This solved the problem. NVIDIA Display settings are not available :)

Per Arne Madsen, Oct 11, 2021
  4. coolsong2 Win User

NVIDIA Display settings are not available

NVIDIA Display settings are not available [​IMG]

coolsong2, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

1. NVIDIA Display settings are not available - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Display settings

2. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  3. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  4. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia control panel display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  6. Nvidia control panel display settings

Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  7. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  8. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  9. NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When it comes to select a GPU or a Graphics card for our system, the first option we always go for is NVIDIA. It is […] This article NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hi everyone, I know this isn't a Windows problem, but I feel like this is the best forum for me to post in since I got a great and fast response for my problem last time. When I try to open my NVIDIA Control Panel, it always gives me the message: "NVIDIA Display...