Windows 10: nvidia display

Discus and support nvidia display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; connected my nvidia card to display to monitor with dvi-D cable and vga is also plugged when i unplugged the vga cable display show nothing and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia display

connected my nvidia card to display to monitor with dvi-D cable and vga is also plugged when i unplugged the vga cable display show nothing and my display is showing that the display is connected to intel hd graphics 4600 not with nvidia display 30f02e40-3365-4b48-952b-1fe88aaf0fe5?upload=true.png nvidia graphics nvidia display 45513769-087f-40db-a10f-9caba6cf3a4d?upload=true.png this is the properties i have

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 8, 2018

2. nvidia display settings are not available and laptop wont shut or sleep completely

Hi Charan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to make your laptop sleep completely also unable to access NVidia display settings. We will help you to resolve this issue.

Please let us know with the model of NVIDIA graphic card you are using.

Method 1:

I would have you boot the computer in safe mode and then try shutting down the computer.

If the issue still persists, follow the below steps:

Step 1: Check if the NVIDIA graphics card is detected in device manager. If it is detected, update it's drivers and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• In the list of Hardware categories, double-click the category your device is in and then double-tap the device you want. For example, to see your video card, click Display adapters, and then double-click the video
      card name.

• Click the Driver tab, click
      Update Driver
      , and then follow the instructions. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Sep 9, 2018
  4. nvidia display

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

nvidia display

1. nvidia display - Similar Threads - nvidia display

2. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  3. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  4. my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in...: my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in nvidia controlpanel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gets-a-lot-darker-when-i-select-a/200ebcd7-6154-4b16-bafe-659beacc7f4a
  5. my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in...

my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in...: my display gets a lot darker when i select a setting in nvidia called nvidia gpu only in nvidia controlpanel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gets-a-lot-darker-when-i-select-a/200ebcd7-6154-4b16-bafe-659beacc7f4a
  6. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  7. nvidia display settings missing

nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  8. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5
  10. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5