Windows 10: nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered

Discus and support nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] Recently my laptop keep experience this problem.. Help me~ Thanks... 23783 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jingjie93, Sep 22, 2015.

1. jingjie93 Win User

nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered

nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered [​IMG]

Recently my laptop keep experience this problem.. Help me~ Thanks...

:)

jingjie93, Sep 22, 2015

2. Problem with windows 10 NVIDIA Driver

I am recieving an error Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 361.43 stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I am running Windows 10 preview build 11099.1000.

This NVIDIA driver is the latest driver. The previous driver also caused the same error so I checked for update. This just started with preview build 11099.

TopoftheHillZZ, Sep 22, 2015
  3. windows 10

Display driver Nvidia Windows Kernel Mode driver, (whatever driver version I have) has stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

I use Nvidia GeForce GT 610

Driver version - 10.18.13.5362

how to solve this ?

AmanSingh28, Sep 22, 2015
  4. Gramps Win User

You can try installing 355.98 the newest WHQL driver. Make sure you do a clean install and if that doesn't fix it you may have to use the DDU uninstaller: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/...-download.html
    and then re-install. DDU cleans up left over bits from previous installs that are not always taken care of by the NVIDIA installer.

Gramps, Sep 22, 2015
  5. The latest driver does indeed seem to fix the kernel error. I haven't seen it since installing 355.98.

thunderclap, Sep 23, 2015
  6. Spoke to soon. Just got it. *Sad

thunderclap, Sep 25, 2015
  7. Geneo Win User
    The Windows 10 Nvidia drivers are rife with these TDR. I have had the best luck with 353.62 - no TDR. Newer versions I got TDR waking from sleep among other problems Nvidia has introduced, like breaking display scaling.

Geneo, Sep 27, 2015
  8. Jata Win User

I am on the latest 355.98 driver and I am getting this issue frequently. Sometimes it does not recover completely locking up my system. This is on top of the random restarts and lock ups I have been having with windows 10...

9. junclj Win User
    I was solved this problem by using the provided tool Driver Talent from drivethelife.com.
    The moderator was told me to download the older stable nvidia driver 340.76 and reinstall with that old graphic drivers.
    I am using Windows 10 Pro x86, an old motherboard P5KPL-AM, CPU is Core 2 Quad Q9400, Kingston HyperX DDR2 2x2GB, Intel SSD 320 80GB and a GTX460 graphic card.

I like to show out my rig to prove that I'm using an old machine to run the latest version of Windows system. My computer was obsoleted and they are too old to run all the latest graphic drivers. That's why I must stay at 340.76 to keep at the best compatibility. Just turn off the update checker and notification from the nvidia icon under the system tray.

I was tried tdrdelay=10, maximum performance but none of these method are working. Finally the only best solution is rollback my graphic drivers to 340.76.

junclj, Oct 22, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    I have not gotten a TDR since installing Driver 355.98. I used to use GTX 460 man did it run hot and loud. I updated to a GTX 750 Ti

11. Go to device manager and update driver from there!

ninobabyjesus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. nvidia driver 355.82 stopped responding and has recovered - Similar Threads - nvidia driver 355

2. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  3. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  5. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error: For the past few days I've been getting the "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" error. Screen goes black for a while and when it comes back the error pops up. I fear my graphics card is broken, but I hope not. My laptop has one of those switchable...
  6. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered Nvidia GTX 660

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered Nvidia GTX 660: So I just finished my build. I'm on Windows 10 64 bit. Specs are: * Intel Core i5 4690k @3.5ghz * Silverstone RVZ02 Case * Cryorig C7 CPU cooler * Crucial Ballistix 16gb 2 x 8b Ram * bombass mitx Asrock Motherboard * Western Digital Caviar Black 1tb *...
  7. Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered: So, it happened yesterday first time to me, never before. I have this desktop for about 8-9 months so i don't think it is outdated or something?*sarc It happened when i was in game ( wow, maximul quality) for a few seconds, the monitor turned black and the led which is blue...
  8. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.: Hi all, I'm having this frequent problem with my desktop computer. Since updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I use my PC (at random times) the whole screen will just go blank and I'll get a little message popup in the right hand corner saying. Display...
  9. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD: Had a problem with my mother's Windows 10 tower and I mistakenly attributed all the errors to a bad upgrade from W7 to W10. My mom says she never selected the upgrade - that Microsoft did it on it's own while installing updates. I started a thread on the Updates & Activation...
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Been having this issue for awhile now where I would get the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. It seems to happen when I'm watching a video online like youtube or something (usually happens on longer videos 30+ mins). I've tried doing a fresh install for my...