Windows 10: Nvidia Driver Crashed

Discus and support Nvidia Driver Crashed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Nvidia Graphics Card Driver crashed when i playing games and Device Manager show code43,some game showing out of video memory and some showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SVChen0713, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Nvidia Driver Crashed

My Nvidia Graphics Card Driver crashed when i playing games and Device Manager show code43,some game showing out of video memory and some showing DirectX error tried at another computer also same.Then i restart my pc and its back to normal,also working normally if i doesn't play game.Doesn't have this problem at previous update

OS and Driver:

Nvidia Driver Crashed b21a66a5-e034-4527-a6dc-e5f20521005c?upload=true.jpg

:)

SVChen0713, Sep 1, 2020
  2. wcmc91 Win User

NVIDIA driver keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

As far as I know, many Asus monitors do not have WQHL driver on Windows 10 and are refered as Generic PnP Monitor in
    Device Manager. The software on Asus download site is just an optional software, not a driver.

But I think I've found a solution myself, after doing these steps:

• Uninstall NVIDIA driver using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and clean install it again.
    • Open Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters menu, right-click on the graphic card's name and choose
      Update Driver.
    • On the popup dialog, click on Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
    • Select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and click Next, wait for the installation to complete, then Reboot the system.

Nvidia Driver Crashed c78be61d-64a8-4bd4-b96c-595f4862b9f5.png

• After the system booted up, open the Device Manager and repeat those steps to get back to the list of the drivers on the system, this time select the right driver for the graphic card (mine is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970) and
      click Next, wait for the installation to complete, then Reboot the system again.
    After this step, I've experienced no crash until now. I'll also delete those "ghost" devices and continue testing my system for several days to make sure the problem is gone.

I'm not sure why the clean install of the driver, or even Windows, does not work, but these switching driver steps does the trick.

I'll update more info later.

Thank you for your time. Best wishes.

wcmc91, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Vista + Nvidia Drivers = Crash

I seem to have narrowed down the issue about my laptop. Apparently 32bit Vista and Nvidia drivers don't play nice. I have found many documented issues of this problem, but I have not yet found a solution! If anyone has any suggestions for fixing the Nvidia and 32bit Vista crash please post them here!

PVTCaboose1337, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia Driver Crashed

1. Nvidia Driver Crashed - Similar Threads - Nvidia Driver Crashed

2. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  3. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...: Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error: PAGE...
  4. Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers: Hey there everyone! I was recently installing new drivers for my 1050ti, and my laptop keeps crashing to the blue screen, then I get a NVIDIA Web Helper error Bad Image, saying that nvapi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the...
  5. Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  6. Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding: Hello everyone, I recently did a clean install to get Windows 10, but I'm getting two issues atm. The major one is a freeze crash where the computer will freeze, and the have the audio go really slow, robotic or at other times it will stutter/repeat. Sometimes the...
  7. Latest NVIDIA drivers keep crashing and recovering

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest NVIDIA drivers keep crashing and recovering: GT610 and windows 10 latest drivers, was in firefox and chose print preview and got a black screen shortly followed by a banner saying the graphics driver had crashed and recovered. Also brought firefox to its knees as it also crashed. Repeated the previous steps and it was...
  8. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...
  9. Kernel Drivers Crashing for all NVIDIA drivers with GTX 745

Kernel Drivers Crashing for all NVIDIA drivers with GTX 745: Hi, I need help with crashing due to kernel drivers. This problem started on Windows 8, and I upgraded to Windows 10, and is still crashing. I have done many things to attempt to fix this problem, such as using DDR to uninstall drivers, rolling back old drivers etc., and none...
  10. Nvidia Driver Crashing in Sleep Mode

Nvidia Driver Crashing in Sleep Mode: Nvidia Win 10 64 bit Driver 353.30 appears to be crashing during sleep mode in build 10162, forcing a reboot. Has anyone else seen this with this driver and/or build? UEFI C-states are configured correctly; any solutions besides the obvious of not using sleep? Systems...