Windows 10: Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

Discus and support Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! just yesterday i updated my laptop os to windows 10, version 21H2. Things were great until i got blue screen when booting showing error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Azman Hanifan, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

Hello! just yesterday i updated my laptop os to windows 10, version 21H2. Things were great until i got blue screen when booting showing error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR. After the pc restart, nvidia gpu shows an error on device manager said "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" My specification is :CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQGPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5STORAGE: 1000GB HDD, 512GB SSDRAM: 16GB DDR4Is it caused by the windows update or my gpu breakdown? Already tried uninstall the driver then clean install the latest driver, ro

:)

Azman Hanifan, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Kanan Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears in Windows updater for a moment

Hi

In Windows Update KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears and it wants to downloading but stops immediately at 0% and disappears.
    Under View update history the update appears as Successfully installed on 9/9/2021.

I can manually check for updates and the update appears again for 2 seconds.

I run the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter. Didn't found any issues. Wanted to uninstall the update but it isn't listed under Uninstall Updates in View Update History.

Not sure if relevant; As Optional quality update available is cumulative preview for 21H2 (KB5007253). Usually I don't install optional updates.

Any suggestions?

Traveler99, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

1. Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver error

2. Windows 10 Update to version 21H2 error 0x80073701

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update to version 21H2 error 0x80073701: Problem:One of the machines in our environment cannot properly update to windows 10 Version 21H2. Attempting to do so produces the following error:0x80073701 WIN32: 14081 ERROR_SXS_ASSEMBLY_MISSING -- 2147956481 -2147010815 Error message text: The referenced assembly could...
  3. Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2: Hello! just yesterday i updated my laptop os to windows 10, version 21H2. Things were great until i got blue screen when booting showing error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR. After the pc restart, nvidia gpu shows an error on device manager said "Windows has stopped this device...
  4. Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver error after windows 10 update version 21H2: Hello! just yesterday i updated my laptop os to windows 10, version 21H2. Things were great until i got blue screen when booting showing error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL ERROR. After the pc restart, nvidia gpu shows an error on device manager said "Windows has stopped this device...
  5. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2: Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my sound device at device manager both "Search automatically for driver" and "Browse my computer for driver" including...
  6. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2: Well, I have been update my windows 10 to 21H2 version about 2 weeks ago. After the updated, there is no sound at all on my PC, I did try to update my sound device at device manager both "Search automatically for driver" and "Browse my computer for driver" including...
  7. No sound after update Windows 10 Version 21H2

8. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2

Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2: I wanted to pair my bluetooth earphones to my desktop , currently using windows 10 and it said to update to 21H2 after the update I couldnt find the bluetooth on/off button , its gone Ive tried to re download and restart computer Found on google that other people are having...
  9. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2: I wanted to pair my bluetooth earphones to my desktop , currently using windows 10 and it said to update to 21H2 after the update I couldnt find the bluetooth on/off button , its gone Ive tried to re download and restart computer Found on google that other people are having...
  10. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2