Windows 10: Nvidia driver for windows 10

Discus and support Nvidia driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

Nvidia driver for windows 10

Hi sir

i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows

please help sir

Nvidia driver for windows 10 77a207e6-86ec-4a5d-9ed9-90030613537a?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver

2. NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10: Some PC users are reporting an issue whereby the NVIDIA graphics driver automatically uninstalls after rebooting their Windows 10 device. If you’re affected by a similar issue, you can try the solutions provided in this post to successfully resolve the issue. When you...
  3. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...: Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error: PAGE...
  4. Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers: Hey there everyone! I was recently installing new drivers for my 1050ti, and my laptop keeps crashing to the blue screen, then I get a NVIDIA Web Helper error Bad Image, saying that nvapi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the...
  5. Laptop crashes when installing new Nvidia GPU drivers. What should I do?

Laptop crashes when installing new Nvidia GPU drivers. What should I do?: Hey there everyone! I recently had an issue with Windows 10 booting up, and someone helped me figure out that the GPU drivers were causing it. I have a 1050 ti GPU, and I continued and uninstalled them in Safe Mode. Win 10 did work afterwards, however, when installing new gpu...
  6. My screen looks like this, updated intel graphic drivers, won't allow me to install nvidia...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen looks like this, updated intel graphic drivers, won't allow me to install nvidia...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheChunche [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjypoo/my_screen_looks_like_this_updated_intel_graphic/
  7. How to change from windows basic driver to nvidia driver?

How to change from windows basic driver to nvidia driver?: Hello, my screen had lots of artifacts so I decided to reinstall my graphics driver, however I messed up, and when I go to device manager I don't see any display adapters tab, but in my system properties it says I have a windows basic driver, so whenever I try to download an...
  8. Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!

Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!: I've been pulling my hair out recently over what I thought was the GPU dying in my laptop but in the past day I have found out its driver related. Basically the issue is that my GPU would stop working and "disappear" from my laptop when it would go over ~30% usage Including...
  9. Turning off windows HD color gives black screen with new Nvidia drivers

Turning off windows HD color gives black screen with new Nvidia drivers: I've received my Alienware area 51m r2 couple weeks ago with i7-10700k, 2070 super and 4k display. After updating Nvidia driver my laptop screen turned black with unplug sound, I've tried many drivers and the only drivers that worked fine are the one that came with the system...
  10. Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers: Hey everyone, I just recently updated my old laptops OS from Win 7 to Win 10. Here are my specs: Laptop: Dell XPS L502X OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0, Build 19042.867) Memory: 8Gb I successfully managed to install custom drivers for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 from this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall nvidia standard drivers windows 10 1909

2. nvidia control panel windows 10 store

3. nvidia graphics 309.08 windows 10 update windows 1809 2019

4. standard or dch option with nvidia dricers,
  5. the standard nvidia graphic driver is not compatible windows 10 1809