Windows 10: Nvidia driver for windows 10

Discus and support Nvidia driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

Nvidia driver for windows 10

Hi sir

i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows

please help sir

Nvidia driver for windows 10 77a207e6-86ec-4a5d-9ed9-90030613537a?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Santosh_Rai Win User
    Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver

2. KB4467702 causing problems with Nvidia Geforce Experience and driver updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB4467702 causing problems with Nvidia Geforce Experience and driver updates.: In case anyone else has had issues - KB4467702 caused issues updating drivers and reinstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience for me today. Both driver updates and installation of Geforce Experience failed. If you run into problems, uninstalling the update and reinstalling after...
  3. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE WHQL DRIVER V416.81 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS 64BIT ON 08-11-2018

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE WHQL DRIVER V416.81 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS 64BIT ON 08-11-2018: On 08-11-2018 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce driver v416.81, its size 519.99MB for windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. i am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia official website for notebook...
  4. NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner: Thread at TechPowerUp Forums: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvcleanstall-clean-installer-for-nvidia-drivers-alpha.249085/ 121250
  5. Nvidia releases 416.81 WHQL driver update for Windows 10 with fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases 416.81 WHQL driver update for Windows 10 with fixes: Nvidia today released a new GeForce Game Ready WHQL 416.81 driver update which comes with many improvements and fixes. This is the same update which was released to the beta users a couple of weeks ago. The update comes with optimizations for Battlefield V along with many...
  6. Failed to install Nvidia display drivers for GTX 980 Error code 0x80240034

Failed to install Nvidia display drivers for GTX 980 Error code 0x80240034: Windows crashes immediately upon installing and drivers for my GTX 980 in a new pc build, and then the computer gets stuck in a boot loop, crashing after a few seconds whenever windows itself begins booting back up only to end up in windows repair/recovery if I let it reboot...
  7. NVIDIA Graphics driver UPDATE and CRASHING issues? Try this...

NVIDIA Graphics driver UPDATE and CRASHING issues? Try this...: I have repeatedly attempted to update my Nvidia graphics drivers through the Nvidia Experience program that is designed to update the drivers. I have never had the program complete successfully once since I started using Windows 10 for the past several YEARS. I have...
  8. Nvidia Driver in Dell Latitude e6530 tidak dapat terinstall dengan baik ,bluscreen...

Nvidia Driver in Dell Latitude e6530 tidak dapat terinstall dengan baik ,bluscreen...: telah beberapa cara saya lakukan namun tetap semua driver telah saya coba , semua tak ada yang berhasil.. saya telah berusaha memecahkan masalah ini ,dan saya telah lebih dari 1 tahun mengalami masalah ini teruatam pada Windows 10 .. kenapa masalah ini tidak kunjung di...
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  10. Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.

Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.: Hello, the name's Angela and I'm having problems with my graphics driver. I just bought this Dell latitude E6430 last week and I'm trying to update my graphics driver. I have an Nvidia NVS 5200M and when it tries to run the compatibility, it fails. This laptop runs a windows...