Windows 10: Nvidia driver for windows 10

Discus and support Nvidia driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

Nvidia driver for windows 10

Hi sir

i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows

please help sir

Nvidia driver for windows 10 77a207e6-86ec-4a5d-9ed9-90030613537a?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver

2. USB ports dont work after nvidia drivers installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports dont work after nvidia drivers installed: Since i upgrade to windwos 10, i have problems with my usb ports, any device I plug it keeps conecting and desconecting, (mouse dont do that, it seems only high powered devices cause the problem) i need to connect a powered usb hub to use this devices, trying to figure what...
  3. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V417.71 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V417.71 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...: On 15-01-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v417.71, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. I would you to recommend install customized certified driver created for your laptop model by your...
  4. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V417.71 FOR DESKTOPS TO WINDOWS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V417.71 FOR DESKTOPS TO WINDOWS...: On 15-01-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v417.71, for windows 10 64 bit only for Nvidia desktops graphics cards. I would you to recommend install customized certified driver created for your model by your desktop graphics...
  5. BSOD everytime I install Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everytime I install Nvidia driver: hello all, my laptop Acer swift 3 SF314-54g recently get a bluescreen with code driver power state failure and video dxgkrnl everytime I install Nvidia driver My device spec is : core i3-7020u GeForce MX150 8GB ram windwows 10 1809 and I already try 4 nvidia driver and...
  6. Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver

Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver: Just wanted to share my experience with windows 1809 install. If you reset your PC windows will likely install an out of date driver for your graphic card. Symptoms include missing Nvidia control panel and failure of right click menu within explorer. Solution: Uninstall the...
  7. Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education

Can't install NVIDIA driver on Windows 10 Education: So, I have the Windows 10 Education and I can't install my NVIDIA Drivers since I am getting this message: NVIDIA Installer Can not continue. The NVIDIA Graphics Driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. So are the NVIDIA Drivers not compatible with Windows 10...
  8. NVIDIA GT630 can`t instal last drivers on windows 10

NVIDIA GT630 can`t instal last drivers on windows 10: how to install last driver version from nvidia.com for my graphic card gt630? my card work only with microsoft nvidia driver (but is old version 1 year minimum) how to fix this?...
  9. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH-STANDARD WHQL HOTFIX DRIVER V417.58 FOR NOTEBOOKS DESKTOPS...

NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH-STANDARD WHQL HOTFIX DRIVER V417.58 FOR NOTEBOOKS DESKTOPS...: On 28-12-2018 Nvidia company has released the GeForce dch whql hotfix driver v417.58, its size 539.64MB for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks or added desktops graphics cards. I would you to recommend install the customized and certified driver for...
  10. PC will not wake up from sleep and NVidia driver fails to install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC will not wake up from sleep and NVidia driver fails to install: Hello!! It looks like I stumbled upon the black hole in troubleshooting "Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep" + "Microsoft NVIDIA drivers preventing full install of NVIDIA drivers from NVIDIA website" which I have been tackling for days with Dell to no avail. I honestly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the standard nvidia graphic driver is not compatible windows 10 1809