Windows 10: Nvidia driver for windows 10

Discus and support Nvidia driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

Nvidia driver for windows 10

Hi sir

i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows

please help sir

Nvidia driver for windows 10 77a207e6-86ec-4a5d-9ed9-90030613537a?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver

2. NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V419.67 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA RELEASED NEW GEFORCE DCH & STANDARD WHQL DRIVER V419.67 FOR NOTEBOOKS TO WINDOWS...: On 25-03-2019 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v419.67, for Windows 10 64 bit only for builtin Nvidia notebooks graphics cards. Starting with the release of 419.67 driver , nvidia developer settings has been introduced for...
  3. I HAVE ENABLED CODE INTEGRITY DRIVER VERIFICATION FOR NVIDIA SYSTEM DRIVER...

I HAVE ENABLED CODE INTEGRITY DRIVER VERIFICATION FOR NVIDIA SYSTEM DRIVER...: I have heared many cases about BSOD caused due to nvidia system driver called "nvlddmkm.sys", all most in many forums and in sites. i have wondered why that particular system driver caused BSOD . So i decided to know the one of the reasons. So that i...
  4. WILL SPOIL MY LAPTOP HARDWARES BY USING OF NVIDIA INTEL GENERIC DCH WHQL BASED DRIVERS ON...

WILL SPOIL MY LAPTOP HARDWARES BY USING OF NVIDIA INTEL GENERIC DCH WHQL BASED DRIVERS ON...: I am using only generic DCH whql based drivers from Nvidia inc and from Intel inc . But till now i never experienced any BSOD , no Hangs , No crash . Moreover i am using asus vivobook 15 r542uq-dm153 (bios x542uq ) , but i not installed asus drivers (except precision...
  5. NVIDIA HAS ALREADY STOPPED PRODUCING OF NEW GEFORCE DRIVER FROM FEBRUARY 2019 FOR FERMI...

NVIDIA HAS ALREADY STOPPED PRODUCING OF NEW GEFORCE DRIVER FROM FEBRUARY 2019 FOR FERMI...: From Lastyear April 2018 , onwards nvidia stopped producing geforce drivers for fermi series . And nvidia provided only critical security updates till January 2019. starting from Feb 2019, fermi series GPU's users will not get drivers from nvidia. Here is the...
  6. NVIDIA HAS DECIDED TO STOP PRODUCING OF NEW GEFORCE DRIVER FOR KEPLER SERIES GEFORCE...

NVIDIA HAS DECIDED TO STOP PRODUCING OF NEW GEFORCE DRIVER FOR KEPLER SERIES GEFORCE...: On 11-03-2019 , Nvdia is updated bad news, for those who are using kepler series Geforce notebooks graphics cards , kepler users will get new geforce drivers till march or april 2019 . Form effective 2019 Critical security updates will be available on systems...
  7. Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem: Hello there. Recently installed Latest Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1809 and i tried to install the latest graphics driver which is 419.35, but i get this error message when installing that the driver is not compatible with this version of windows. I've tried installing older...
  8. NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?: Support Plan for 3DVision Products | NVIDIA 128789
  9. GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision: Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 in April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision. The NVIDIA support team will continue to address critical driver issues for 3D Vision in Release 418 through April, 2020. Those...
  10. Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update

Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update: Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update. Ive tried every i can find on how to fix it. Nothing works. But everything is pointing to Windows 10. Now Microsoft says ending support of 7 but this issue is still one for the past 3-4years now. I reverted back to 7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia graphics 309.08 windows 10 update windows 1809 2019

2. standard or dch option with nvidia dricers

3. the standard nvidia graphic driver is not compatible windows 10 1809