Windows 10: Nvidia driver problem

Discus and support Nvidia driver problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by noels7, Apr 3, 2020.

1. noels7 Win User

Nvidia driver problem

Hi

A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including
    my image files.
    Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver.
    My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti, 32gig (3200) Ram.

I have tried/researched everything and am still unable to get Nvidia Control Panel to open.
    Have uninstalled /reinstalled several times including by safe mode but when I right click on desktop
    and select Nvidia Control Panel all I get is :

NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_56jybvy8sckqj

"Windows cannot access the specific device,path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Noel Southam

:)

noels7, Apr 3, 2020

2. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hello all.

I have a Nvidia driver issue after Windows 10 update.

After Windows Update, i updated all drivers. Everything works great but Nvidia driver didn't worked.

It installs perfectly. in device manager it appears without problem, but when i want use the Gpu, it doesn't worked. After then i installed 3rd party anti virus software. It overrides the Windows Defender. Disabled it and re-installed the driver , it was worked.
    But after reboot, it crashed again. Every time it happens.

Tried many solution. Uninstalling driver via DDU (in safe mode), reinstall with clean installation etc., every step gave me same result.

Now Nvidia folder is in defender's white list but still same. I reached Nvidia support too. They couldn't find a perfect solution. How can i solve this problem? How windows defender allow Nvidia files.

Emre Mert Karaca, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Nvidia driver problem

Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

clean install of the Nvidia software and drivers does not resolve system crash and lock up issues created by Windows 10 Edge browser or any browser for that matter. Having to jump back and forth between Chrome, Edge and FireFox. Edge security is blocking
    and stoping the display drivers from running. Continual crash and burn. I hate Windows 10 and the Edge browser; nothing but problems since the install. **** Microsoft?

robespindola, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia driver problem

1. Nvidia driver problem - Similar Threads - Nvidia driver problem

2. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a Nvidia driver problem.: So i have a GTX 1650and when i leave my laptop on idle for a hour then the displays go dark. no bsod.i then need to force shutdown my laptophow do i fix it?oh the driver version and date:27.21.14.627025.05.2021...
  3. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a Nvidia driver problem.: So i have a GTX 1650and when i leave my laptop on idle for a hour then the displays go dark. no bsod.i then need to force shutdown my laptophow do i fix it?oh the driver version and date:27.21.14.627025.05.2021...
  4. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Nvidia driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver problem: Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver. My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti,...
  6. Nvidia graphics driver 441.66 problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics driver 441.66 problems: There were some problems with the nvidia 441.66 driver. The nvidia control panel were missing and playback of windows sound even it was disabled. Anyone has the same problems ? Is there a fix for it ? 146820
  7. Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem: Hello there. Recently installed Latest Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1809 and i tried to install the latest graphics driver which is 419.35, but i get this error message when installing that the driver is not compatible with this version of windows. I've tried installing older...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver problem: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". Reason I did that; that my drivers were 7 months old to play WoW's newest expansion. My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "416.94". At first it...
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  10. Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...