Windows 10: NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes

Discus and support NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I tried to search for the latest Nvidia driver for my GPU, I was unable to make changes in the selection list (using Firefox). When I changed GTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by larc919, Jan 4, 2021.

1. larc919 Win User

NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes

When I tried to search for the latest Nvidia driver for my GPU, I was unable to make changes in the selection list (using Firefox). When I changed GTX 1050 to GTX 1050 Ti, it immediately jumped back to 1050. When I tried changing everything from the top, it locked in on GeForce RTX 30 Series and RTX 3090 and won't accept anything else. What gives? Is the site screwed up or is the problem in Firefox? My GPU is GTX 1050 Ti.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Update: OK, I found what could be the problem. There's another NVIDIA driver search page that works as it should. Maybe the one I've been using is an old one.

Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA

:)

larc919, Jan 4, 2021

2. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows won,t recognise that i have changed my graphics card

Hi

I tried to put widows 10 on my PC but i was informed that my Nvidia 7300 graphics card was not compatible so i have changed my card to a Nvidia 610 which is, everything on the computer recognizes the new card and it is working fine now when i try to upgrade
    microsoft still thinks i have the 7300 card and won,t allow me to download it, what do i need to do.

Thanks Peter

Peter Bracewell, Jan 4, 2021
  4. NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes

1. NVIDIA driver search form won't allow me to make changes - Similar Threads - NVIDIA driver search

2. Windows won't allow me to upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't allow me to upgrade: Hi, I am happy how Microsoft works with their system.I would like to upgrade to windows 11 but it wouldn't allow me.Saying that my PC is not eligible for upgrade. I am using i5 processor, 8gb ram and a maximushero viii board. Please help....
  3. Windows won't allow me to upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't allow me to upgrade: Hi, I am happy how Microsoft works with their system.I would like to upgrade to windows 11 but it wouldn't allow me.Saying that my PC is not eligible for upgrade. I am using i5 processor, 8gb ram and a maximushero viii board. Please help....
  4. Windows won't allow me to upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My screen looks like this, updated intel graphic drivers, won't allow me to install nvidia...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen looks like this, updated intel graphic drivers, won't allow me to install nvidia...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheChunche [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjypoo/my_screen_looks_like_this_updated_intel_graphic/
  6. Windows Won't allow me to change my desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Won't allow me to change my desktop background: I own a Asus Rog Zephyrus m15 and I have Windows 10 installed obliviously. When I finished the setup it automatically changed my desktop background photo to what my old laptop had as a background which was a photo I took. The other day i wanted to change the desktop...
  7. Microsoft, making BING Search the default and not allowing us to change is PATHETIC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft, making BING Search the default and not allowing us to change is PATHETIC: I just updated per MS recommendation and am now unable to get back to Google Search. Even changing the preferred engine in Windows 10 and Chrome to Google Search doesn't do it. You've done a great job of blocking the competition, but you sure as hell lost a fan....
  8. Windows won't allow me to upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't allow me to upgrade: Hello, Currently brand new computer, came with Windows 10 Home 32 bit installed. I wanted to upgrade it to 64 bit since I have the license key for the program and I also checked several times that indeed this is a 64bit capable build. I can only find...
  9. Windows Defender won't allow msiexe.exe to make changes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender won't allow msiexe.exe to make changes.: I'm attempting to install the update to Calibre and I've run into an issue that Windows Defender is blocking msiexe.exe from making changes. then I get an error from the Calibre installer that it was unable to create a temporary file needed for installation. I'm not sure...
  10. Won't allow me to change power plans!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't allow me to change power plans!: I can't change my power plan! It keeps saying "Some settings are managed by your system administrator" I AM A ADMINISTRATOR! What can I do to change my power plan??!!!...