Windows 10: Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update

Discus and support Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update. Ive tried every i can find on how to fix it. Nothing works. But everything is pointing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rwg279, Mar 10, 2019.

1. rwg279 Win User

Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update

Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update. Ive tried every i can find on how to fix it.

Nothing works. But everything is pointing to Windows 10. Now Microsoft says ending support of 7 but this issue is still one for the past 3-4years now. I reverted back to 7 3 -4years ago because i never got help then. Why dont u update your system driver that is automatically updaing my system to? Instead of a driver 3 years old Update windows to the new one so it can install. Or dont Block new drivers.

PLEASE HELP

:)

rwg279, Mar 10, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    Nvidia Win10 WHQL driver 353.50 (update: MS mistake?)

There is a Win10 driver update saying WHQL 353.50.

Seems like some getting this update while others don't. Anyone knows anything about these? (I will try to update post if I find something)

Update: There is a possibility that Microsoft accidentally pushed Nvidia's iCafe driver into the update queue.. I will update further if more info comes in.

Ikaruga, Mar 10, 2019
  4. horik Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Also on Win10 home and no auto-driver update.

horik, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update - Similar Threads - Nvidia Driver wont

2. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  3. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  4. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. updating nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...
  6. Win10 updates seem to be blocked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 updates seem to be blocked: Greatings, I was trying to update Win10. Unfortunately, in Update I don't have the button "Check updates". It's written : "Status : installation 64%. Functionality update to Win10, version 1903." If I excute the winver command, I know that my Win10 version is 1803. I'd...
  7. Windows pushed a new nvidia driver via update

Windows pushed a new nvidia driver via update: Just checked windows updates manually and a new nvidia driver got pushed. I never update them myself but got a big leap in version number to 432.00. Anyone else getting the same? Some brief testing seems fine in aftermath but I tried googling and even checking the gpu thread...
  8. Can't update nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't update nvidia drivers: Can't update nvidia drivers for graphics card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-nvidia-drivers/024229c1-520e-410d-9d0b-9f2bf365e000
  9. NVIDIA driver blocking Safe Mode after 1903 update

NVIDIA driver blocking Safe Mode after 1903 update: A few days ago, I updated both my laptop and desktop machines. The laptop was done with Windows Update Assistant and took about 3 hours. So far, it seems like a faultless update. However the desktop PC was done with Windows Update, took over 8 hours and seemed successful...
  10. Nvidia Driver Fails to Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nvidia Driver Fails to Update: Hello all, I'm having an issue with windows update. I have an Nvidia driver for my GTX275 that keeps failing to update. This has stopped all other pending updates. I have since disabled Windows from getting driver updates but I can't figure out how to get Windows to ignore...