Windows 10: Nvidia Driver

Discus and support Nvidia Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SauravYadavZE, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia display driver problemNvidia Driver [​IMG]

:)

SauravYadavZE, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

3. Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Nvidia Driver

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, I suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIA driver
    and then reinstall the drivers.

Steps to uninstall the NVIDIA driver 307.83.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.

Install the drivers in compatible mode and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia Driver

1. Nvidia Driver - Similar Threads - Nvidia Driver

2. How to prevent automatic install of nvidia display driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to prevent automatic install of nvidia display driver: I recently moved from nvidia to AMD but windows update still install nvidia display driver! how to prevent that ? 148594
  3. I updated my Nvidia Quadro Rtx 6000 driver and now windows won’t boot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated my Nvidia Quadro Rtx 6000 driver and now windows won’t boot...: Today I was ask to updated the drivers of our 2 nvidia quadro rtx 6000. I did and then I created a mosaic of 4 screens. When I restart the computer later it cant boot anymore. The computer is a Lenovo Thinkstation with 2 Rtx 6000 stack together. I tried to boot in safe mode...
  4. Nvidia Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL Driver v441.87 for notebooks gpu's &...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL Driver v441.87 for notebooks gpu's &...: On 06-01-2020 Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD whql driver v441.87 for Windows 10 64 bit only On 07-01-2020 I successfully installed the latest driver via another special method on windows 10 64bit 1909 build no 18363.535 I would recommend you...
  5. updating nvidia drivers

updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...
  6. Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate: Nvidia has rolled out new GeForce driver 441.87 for Windows that bring support for setting the max frame rate for games or 3D apps. According to Nvidia, this is the number one user-requested feature and users can limit the frame rate of their computers to save power or...
  7. nVidia driver not installing

nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  8. nVidia driver not installing

nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  9. Purge PC of AMD Drivers for New NVidia GPU?

Purge PC of AMD Drivers for New NVidia GPU?: I'm about to replace my AMD R9 280X GPU with a new NVidia RTX 2060 Super GPU. I'll uninstall the AMD drivers first. Is it advisable to use any other utilities such as AMD's Cleanup Utility? https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601 147147
  10. Windows 10 nVidia drivers

Windows 10 nVidia drivers: I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019. I tried various solutions. What I ended up having to do was getting a copy of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and removing the nVidia video driver that...