Windows 10: Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

Discus and support Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zujun, Oct 12, 2018.

1. zujun Win User

Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening. After i reinstall my driver from Nvidia website, i notice that when i game my fps kinda choking pretty bad, i need explanation.

:)

zujun, Oct 12, 2018
  2. oli_ramsay Win User

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 12, 2018
  3. DistantDeath Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 12, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating - Similar Threads - Nvidia drivers automatically

2. Automatic driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic driver updates: Windows Update regularly replaces my carefully selected working audio drivers with the buggy default one. Not only is this incredibly annoying, but it's actually dangerous. The bug causes volume to jump to 100 when resuming paused playback, which can cause hearing damage...
  3. Fed up with Windows Update installing nVidia driver automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fed up with Windows Update installing nVidia driver automatically: Hello guys, I'm asking this question here because I truly have no clue what to do anymore to solve this problem. After a clean install of Windows (without internet connection), as soon as I connect to the internet, Windows downloads and installs an old Nvidia driver with its...
  4. Workaround for automatic driver updates?

Workaround for automatic driver updates?: Is there a way to stop Windows update from installing driver updates in Windows 10 HOME? Today I was working on some audio rendering on my laptop and the PC started freezing with multiple TDR errors - right in the middle of the job. Windows had updated my graphics driver...
  5. Nvidia Driver Fails to Update

Nvidia Driver Fails to Update: Hello all, I'm having an issue with windows update. I have an Nvidia driver for my GTX275 that keeps failing to update. This has stopped all other pending updates. I have since disabled Windows from getting driver updates but I can't figure out how to get Windows to ignore...
  6. KB3073930 will not hide Nvidia driver update

KB3073930 will not hide Nvidia driver update: I pride myself in researching and figure things out but just can't get this one. I know I have the most recent NVidia driver from their website. My video is gone. I also know all about the show/hide "troubleshooter" (should be called fix a bad MS decision shooter)...anyway,...
  7. Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Automatic uninstall programs after upgrade: Hi there Windows Gurus I was just wondering if after a Windows upgrade / major updates if there was any software around to automatically uninstall redundant / unused software Example -- just did an upgrade on a Linux system (NEON-KDE - a ubuntu derivative with KDE GUI /...
  8. Blackscreen when updating Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blackscreen when updating Nvidia Driver: Hi, - So I closed a game and my screen went black and wouldn't come back until I restarted the computer. - Screen would remain on until I logged into windows (put in password and pressed enter) - Repeated several times with same outcome -Then tried booting in safe mode,...
  9. NVIDIA driver update error

NVIDIA driver update error: [img] What is the cause of this error? Any light? 33003
  10. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...