Windows 10: Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

Discus and support Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zujun, Oct 12, 2018.

1. zujun Win User

Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening. After i reinstall my driver from Nvidia website, i notice that when i game my fps kinda choking pretty bad, i need explanation.

:)

zujun, Oct 12, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 12, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating - Similar Threads - Nvidia drivers automatically

2. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  3. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  4. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  6. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  7. NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10: Some PC users are reporting an issue whereby the NVIDIA graphics driver automatically uninstalls after rebooting their Windows 10 device. If you’re affected by a similar issue, you can try the solutions provided in this post to successfully resolve the issue. When you...
  8. Disable automatic updates for Nvidia drivers only. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable automatic updates for Nvidia drivers only. Is it possible?: After a year of working with fresh Windows, I suddenly got an update today for my Nvidia DCH driver. I did a small research and my guess is that Windows 10 updates DCH driver like a part of regular Windows Drivers Updates (setupapi.dev log file also contains a record about...
  9. Does Windows 10 automatically update Nvidia drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows 10 automatically update Nvidia drivers?: Or do I still need GeForce Experience (or manual download) like in 8.1? submitted by /u/sanijaro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ippj12/does_windows_10_automatically_update_nvidia/
  10. updating nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...