Windows 10: Nvidia drivers causing BSoD?

Discus and support Nvidia drivers causing BSoD? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just installed the game readyNvidia drivers for gtx 1070 on my PC. I played Some games after, but suddenly, my PC froze and i restarted it often,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0x0009, Jun 26, 2020.

1. /u/0x0009 Win User

Nvidia drivers causing BSoD?

I just installed the game readyNvidia drivers for gtx 1070 on my PC.

I played Some games after, but suddenly, my PC froze and i restarted it often, but it just stopped while loading Windows 10.

After Some restarts BSoD "Critical process died" appeared.

I cant Start in safemode, cant rollback drivers, cant even Reset Windows, sfc scannow doesnt work. I can't boot the system at all.

What should I do to fix my problem? I really need some help. Its greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/0x0009
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0x0009, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Mooshie Win User

NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P

I recently tried running a game again to test if it was consistently causing the problem. I was able to run the game fine for around an hour, but got a BSOD again when I exited the game. This seems to suggest that the BSOD is being caused by the computer switching from using the Nvidia card to the Intel one.

Also, it does look like Lenovo has not come out with any Windows 10 Nvidia drivers for quite a few systems.

Mooshie, Jun 26, 2020
  3. will528 Win User
    NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P

I mean right? I'm not crazy in expecting that a one year old laptop should still be receiving driver support.

will528, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Thema:

1. Nvidia drivers causing BSoD? - Similar Threads - Nvidia drivers causing

2. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  3. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  4. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10: Hello, my name is Julio and I have been having some issues with the latest NVIDIA driver for my graphics card, a GeForce GTX 1650 on Windows 10 Home, build 19043 in the last a month and a half. So, I haven't been able to use the NVIDIA graphics card for gaming, first time of...
  6. Nvidia driver install causing BSOD on Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia driver install causing BSOD on Win10: Hi all,I've been having issues installing a driver for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 on my laptop. I had to do a clean Win10 reinstall 2 weeks ago, and since then I could not manage to install the driver. After some googling I found the Driver Verifier thread, and after running...
  7. BSOD caused by NVIDIA Driver?

BSOD caused by NVIDIA Driver?: So i was playing vrchat and a couple weeks ago i updated my driver to 457.09 not important now but later.So i was playing VRChat for the first time since updating my driver and i went into the game and ran straight into a BSOD.Now this kinda scared me, since the last time i...
  8. Driver causing BSOD

Driver causing BSOD: Im not sure what driver is causing it, so I was hoping someone could take a look at my dump files who knows what they are looking at. My specs are included in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P

NVIDIA Driver causes system instability and BSOD in Lenovo Y510P: I am currently running the 358.50 version of GeForce drivers, however there are newer ones available (361.43). For some reason when I tried updating, my system got really unstable and eventually blue screened with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. When I rebooted it was fine,...
  10. Nvidia drivers won't install and causing reboots with no BSOD.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia drivers won't install and causing reboots with no BSOD.: Bit of a long story but I'll try to be clear as I can be. So yesterday my system was working just fine, had windows 10 installed for a month. When I first install windows 10 the first nvidia driver I tried kept crashing. Change it to another version and everything was...