Windows 10: nvidia drivers

Discus and support nvidia drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; nvidia drivers not installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers/5af9a81e-c835-4a7c-a508-8427ade22dee Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AAGRAWAL1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. AAGRAWAL1 Win User

nvidia drivers

nvidia drivers not installing

:)

AAGRAWAL1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Apsy, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 8, 2019
  4. nvidia drivers

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, I suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIA driver
    and then reinstall the drivers.

Steps to uninstall the NVIDIA driver 307.83.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.

Install the drivers in compatible mode and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

nvidia drivers

1. nvidia drivers - Similar Threads - nvidia drivers

2. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  6. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  7. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  8. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  9. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  10. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...