Windows 10: Nvidia Dsr Factors

Discus and support Nvidia Dsr Factors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to disable the DSR but when I restore the settings or manually unselect everything and hit apply the dsr settings just come back can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LanternGamer, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Nvidia Dsr Factors

I want to disable the DSR but when I restore the settings or manually unselect everything and hit apply the dsr settings just come back can anyone help me fix it?

:)

LanternGamer, Jan 16, 2019

2. Nvidia - DSR issues

DSR totally not worth it.
    The image quality is better, but you'll get horrible microstutters and frequent framedrops regardless of which card you are using.
    I tried it on quite a few cards, from GTX750(non-Ti) to GTX960, and the result is always the same - big framerate impact.
    Even in Dota 2, my GTX950 does better in native 1440p, rather than DSR on a 1080p screen.

Your weird resolution is due to scaling factor (right now you have x1.225 scaling). You can control it in NVidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > DSR - Factors.
    Basically, what it does, is renders the image at that resolution into framebuffer, and then scales each frame to display's native resolution.

silentbogo, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Vya Domus Win User
    Nvidia - DSR issues

Colors also look a bit off to me when I use DSR. Look in the Nvidia Control Panel and see what DSR scale factors are checked ( they are based of your native resolution so that's why it's an odd resolution ) , I believe you can get an exact 1080p option if you set a custom resolution that corresponds with the factor . Performance wise , I can't say I have noticed anything unusual other than an obvious slow down , depends how powerful the card is and more importantly how much memory it has , that's why some people experience stutters.

Vya Domus, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Kanan Win User

Nvidia Dsr Factors

Nvidia - DSR issues

It's even better than 1080p so I wouldn't bother. I'm not playing on "regular resolution' either when using dsr, 2x factor of 1080p is 2715x16xx for example, which I use to play Payday 2.

Kanan, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia Dsr Factors

1. Nvidia Dsr Factors - Similar Threads - Nvidia Dsr Factors

2. What is the factor of 5874

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the factor of 5874: What is the factor of 5874 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-factor-of-5874/5784df41-9b69-465d-8e4b-5f5827ec93b4
  3. What is the factor of 5874

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the factor of 5874: What is the factor of 5874 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-factor-of-5874/5784df41-9b69-465d-8e4b-5f5827ec93b4
  4. Pointer Scaling issue when display mirroring with DSR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pointer Scaling issue when display mirroring with DSR: Finally upgraded to 4k tv when colleague said DSR makes it possible to mirror a 1080p screen on a 4k display. Mouse scaling is not handled correctly when using DSR. Steps to reproduce (Nvidia 1660 Ti):- Use one 1080p screen one 2160p TV.- Win+P swap to duplicate (Both...
  5. Custom Scaling Factor

Custom Scaling Factor: Greetings All, I wanted to know if there is a way to make my windows laptop look crisp and clear, without making the icons and the font too big. I have a 14 inch laptop and I need the best custom scaling factor so that my icons and apps are not blurry. I have already tried...
  6. Factor Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factor Reset Problem: Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue when I try to factor reset my PC. I get the error message, "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I would love for some help in solving this issue. - Mehar...
  7. Application of two factors

Application of two factors: Hello people as you are. There will be some two-factor authentication application that does not require a phone number to set it up and instead can be done from an email. submitted by /u/leninalbertolp [link] [comments]...
  8. Factor restored

in Windows 10 Customization
    Factor restored: How do I set my surface go back to factory restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factor-restored/f5d9a3c6-b6e2-4925-b166-ce998d96c6ec
  9. DSR Game resolution moving desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DSR Game resolution moving desktop shortcuts: Hi everyone. My monitor is a native 1080p monitor so I have my desktop set at 1920 x 1080 however when I launch a game like BF1/Rainbow six siege I have the screen resolution at 2560 x 1440 however a new issue has arisen since updating to windows 10 Anniversary update...
  10. small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI: Hi there Installed this to a PROLIANT Gen 8 HP microserver - I removed the RGB connector (just unplug from the card) , and used the DVI and HDMI connectors on the small form connector -- just unscrew the standard size bracket and screw the (supplied) small form factor one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use nvidia dsr factors

2. dsr factor 2019

3. nvidia dsr factors

4. dsr factors