Windows 10: Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

Discus and support Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there everyone! I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarSaib, Apr 16, 2021.

1. OmarSaib Win User

Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

Hey there everyone!

I recently had an unexpected shutdown while playing, then I had to uninstall my gpu drivers. Afterwards, I wasn't able to download them back since I am getting a BSOD everytime halfway through the download... The blue screen displays the error:

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

with

Nvlddmkm.sys

as the component that failed

What I have already tried:

- Uninstalling the drivers again, then reinstalling them.

- Trying older drivers

- Power Drain

The error in the device manager switches between error 32 & error 43.

What should I do?

:)

OmarSaib, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) for NVidia MX250 Graphics card

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error code indicates, "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)". We need to reinstall the device driver manually. I suggest you to refer the steps for
    Code 28 mentioned in the article
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    and see if that helps.

You can try to run NVidia Auto-Detect and see if that helps you in installing the NVidia drivers. You can run NVidia Auto-Detect from
    NVidia website. You can also check for the pending updates on the computer and install them. Please refer the section
    How do I manually update my PC? from the article
    Windows Update: FAQ

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned below to install the drivers:

1. Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    2. Right click on the NVidia driver and select
      Update Driver.
    3. Click on Browser my computer for driver software.
    4. Now, click on Let me pick from a list.
    5. Select the NVidia MX250 driver and click on
      Next.
    6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
    7. Restart the computer once the driver is installed.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Apsy Win User
    NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

4. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

Nvidia Driver Crashing - Two Display - Tried Multiple Solutions

Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and since have been having problems with my Nvidia graphics drivers crashing when I try to put anything in full screen mode on my second monitor. The computer would crash and eventually give me an error that graphics driver had crashed and recovered or that only the Microsoft basics driver is now being used. If I try to put anything in full screen on my primary monitor, the monitor goes black until I exit fullscreen.

I have read through multiple similar posts about this problem for others who seem to have found solutions. I tried to follow all of these different solutions but the problem persists.

What I've done:

• I installed Display Driver Uninstaller
    • did a safe mode clean install restarted
    • downloaded the newest Nvidia driver updater (364.51-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql)
    • installed a custom install with a clean install (currently have driver version 364.51 for my GeForce GTX 660)
    • told windows not to auto update
    • told Nvidia not to auto update.

I am thinking that perhaps I need a legacy driver...? Any suggestions? Thanks!

doctasarge, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers...

1. Nvidia Error & Win10 Crash when installing Nvidia Drivers... - Similar Threads - Nvidia Error Win10

2. Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install when installing new driver Nvidia 526.47.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install when installing new driver Nvidia 526.47.: Hello everyone! After installing driver 526.47, I got an error in Windows Update - Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install error code 0x80246019. I installed driver 526.47 through geforce experience using a clean install. After express re-installing the problem no...
  3. Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install when installing new driver Nvidia 526.47.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install when installing new driver Nvidia 526.47.: Hello everyone! After installing driver 526.47, I got an error in Windows Update - Nvidia Display 27.21.14.6262 failed to install error code 0x80246019. I installed driver 526.47 through geforce experience using a clean install. After express re-installing the problem no...
  4. Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia OpenGL Driver crashing: Hello,I've been getting crashes constantly while playing games due to the Nvidia drivers crashing.I have tried many drivers using DDU but the crashes stayed. So, it is not a heating problem and not a driver issue.Any Help?Here are the Event Viewer error logs:1* The...
  5. Nvidia driver install causing BSOD on Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia driver install causing BSOD on Win10: Hi all,I've been having issues installing a driver for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 on my laptop. I had to do a clean Win10 reinstall 2 weeks ago, and since then I could not manage to install the driver. After some googling I found the Driver Verifier thread, and after running...
  6. BSOD when installing nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when installing nvidia drivers: Earlier I was trying to update to Nvidia's new driver when the installation was almost at its end my pc crashed and kept giving me BSOD. After trying everything from system recovery I had to install clean windows but now I can't seem to install my GPU driver even the old ones...
  7. Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers

Nvidia Error & Crash when updating drivers: Hey there everyone! I was recently installing new drivers for my 1050ti, and my laptop keeps crashing to the blue screen, then I get a NVIDIA Web Helper error Bad Image, saying that nvapi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the...
  8. Nvidia Driver Crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Driver Crashed: My Nvidia Graphics Card Driver crashed when i playing games and Device Manager show code43,some game showing out of video memory and some showing DirectX error tried at another computer also same.Then i restart my pc and its back to normal,also working normally if i doesn't...
  9. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  10. nVidia driver not installing

nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...