Windows 10: Nvidia filters

Discus and support Nvidia filters in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I currently have a notebook and I have two graphics cards, one integrated Intel and the other nvidia. I would like to use the Nvidia game filters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustANormalMember, Jan 9, 2022.

  1. Nvidia filters


    Hi, I currently have a notebook and I have two graphics cards, one integrated Intel and the other nvidia. I would like to use the Nvidia game filters but whenever I press "Alt + F3" the menu doesn't open up. I'd like to also mention that the display settings are also missing from the nvidia control panel. How can I fix this issue? Is it because of my integrated graphics?

    :)
     
    JustANormalMember, Jan 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Try0x101 Win User

    Cortana search filter list

    I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?


    Nvidia filters [​IMG]
     
    Try0x101, Jan 9, 2022
    #2
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

    Hi Raj,

    Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:


    • Incorrect Family Safety settings.

    • Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

    Method 1:

    I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

    How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

    Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

    Method 2:

    If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

    How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.
     
    Geethu B, Jan 9, 2022
    #3
  4. Pavan_N Win User

    Nvidia filters

    Filter by price

    Hi Thanatica,

    Please answer these questions to assist you better.

    • Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

    If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.
     
    Pavan_N, Jan 9, 2022
    #4
Thema:

Nvidia filters

Loading...
  1. Nvidia filters - Similar Threads - Nvidia filters

  2. How to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU

    in Windows 10 News
    How to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU: [ATTACH]Imagine you have a 144Hz monitor and an NVIDIA/AMD GPU that can produce 200 FPS in a game. The GPU is producing 200 frames, while your monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz. Rendering more frames requires the GPU to work harder. Limiting FPS can prevent your GPU from...
  3. AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC

    in Windows 10 News
    AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC: [ATTACH]If AMD or NVIDIA drivers are uninstalled automatically on a Windows 11 PC, here is what you can do to prevent your PC from doing that again. We will discuss the issue separately for NVIDIA and AMD drivers. Why are AMD or NVIDIA drivers uninstalled automatically on PC?...
  4. Microsoft extended Windows 10, but Nvidia just made the extension meaningless for gamers

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft extended Windows 10, but Nvidia just made the extension meaningless for gamers: Windows 10 is fully supported until October 2027 as part of Extended Security Updates (ESU), which makes sense given that 3 in 10 PCs still run the “retired” OS. But it’ll eventually become difficult to keep using it, specifically for gaming, as Nvidia is the first major...
  5. NVIDIA system tray icon missing in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA system tray icon missing in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The NVIDIA icon appears in the Windows notification area (system tray), allowing you to quickly access NVIDIA settings and related options. However, some users have reported that the icon is missing even though the NVIDIA software continues to function normally. This...
  6. pc crashing for months with "NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER"

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing for months with "NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER": I have this crash around 2 months ago, every time it crash the screen will be freezed and can't control like ctrl+alt+del, but the sound is keep playing. At start it freezed when playing any game from Elden Ring to LOL within 1 hour I turned on the computer, wait for a long...
  7. pc crashing for months with "NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER"

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing for months with "NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER": I have this crash around 2 months ago, every time it crash the screen will be freezed and can't control like ctrl+alt+del, but the sound is keep playing. At start it freezed when playing any game from Elden Ring to LOL within 1 hour I turned on the computer, wait for a long...
  8. Is it possible that NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER causes crash/freeze on my PC?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible that NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER causes crash/freeze on my PC?: I'm experiencing a recurring issue where my computer freezes every time I try to open a game or during the game randomly. This forces me to either wait for an automatic hard restart or manually perform a hard restart.Before it automatically or I manually restart I always see...
  9. Is it possible that NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER causes crash/freeze on my PC?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible that NVIDIA-NVTOPPS-FILTER causes crash/freeze on my PC?: I'm experiencing a recurring issue where my computer freezes every time I try to open a game or during the game randomly. This forces me to either wait for an automatic hard restart or manually perform a hard restart.Before it automatically or I manually restart I always see...
  10. Nvidia filters

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia filters: Hi, I currently have a notebook and I have two graphics cards, one integrated Intel and the other nvidia. I would like to use the Nvidia game filters but whenever I press "Alt + F3" the menu doesn't open up. I'd like to also mention that the display settings are also missing...