Windows 10: NVIDIA Ge Force 730

Discus and support NVIDIA Ge Force 730 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayRodriguez3, Apr 8, 2020.

1. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA?

:)

RayRodriguez3, Apr 8, 2020
  2. HWheuer02 Win User

GE Force 6000 bogus error

Note: Please read whole message. If you respond to just the first sentence, you will have missed the problem.

When I run attempted to install Windows 10 on my Windows 8.1 (current to all releases) PC, it indicated I had a NVIDIA GE Force 6000. "The display manufacture hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support".
    I bought a new graphics card, installed it. It shows in my device list as a GE Force GT 740 which is a compatible device. I then attempted to install Windows 10 again and got the
    exact same error message.

No such device NVIDIA GEForce 6000 is listed in my device list.

I can find absolutey no reference to this device on my PC or in any documentation on the mother borad or any other system documentation

Question: Why does the Windows 10 installer insist that I have this device installed on my PC.

Windows 8.1 Pro

AMD FX 8150 8 core Processor

16 GB installed RAM

Gigabyte GA-970-DS3 mother board

Device listed under "Display Adapter" in the device list: GEForce GT 740

HWheuer02, Apr 8, 2020
  3. NVIDIA Ge FORCE 7025/NVIDIA nForce 630a. display non compatible with Windows 10- What can I do?

NVIDIA Ge FORCE 7025/NVIDIA nForce 630a. display non compatible with Windows 10- What can I do?

Rafael Jose Lopez Mobilia, Apr 8, 2020
  4. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

NVIDIA Ge Force GT 525M

I get random changes to screen resolution after which I cannot set 1920 x 1080 - the option is 'greyed out'. I noticed however in device manager that under 'Display Adapters' that both Intel (R) HD graphics and NVIDIA Ge Force GT 525M had an exclamation
    mark and when I clicked on each I got the message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I uninstalled both and reloaded NVIDIA which also loaded Intel graphics and it was fine. When I shut down and restarted I noticed I had only Intel (R) HD graphics working and NVIDIA had an exclamation mark again. I reloaded the NVIDIA drivers again and it
    was fine, but after another shut down and reboot the same thing happened again.

Can I run my PC using Intel only or is Code 43 a probelm for my PC and therefore needs resolving? The resolution has been fine (1920 x 1080) with Intel (R) HD graphics alone.

AndrewMillican, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA Ge Force 730

1. NVIDIA Ge Force 730 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Force 730

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i am interested in microsoft flight simulator2020 would my graphics card NVIDIA Ge Force...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am interested in microsoft flight simulator2020 would my graphics card NVIDIA Ge Force...: I am interested in microsoft flight simulator 2020 would a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 card be ok .i am also using 32 GB Ram 64 bit AMD Ryzen 7 3.90 Core Processor with windows 10 64 bit .cheers...
  6. i am interested in microsoft flight simulator2020 would my graphics card NVIDIA Ge Force...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am interested in microsoft flight simulator2020 would my graphics card NVIDIA Ge Force...: I am interested in microsoft flight simulator 2020 would a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 card be ok .i am also using 32 GB Ram 64 bit AMD Ryzen 7 3.90 Core Processor with windows 10 64 bit .cheers...
  7. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

Two monitors questions with GE Force G710: I just installed the GE force G710 Video Card So i wanted to use it for second monitor, it disabled my factory video. Can i use two monitors with this card and still have my factory card?...
  8. GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers: Hello, i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors. When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor. I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor). The first,...
  9. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  10. Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what "Forcing GE" means in the CBS Log?: I checked my CBS log today and it seems every day I am getting hundreds of the below type of entries. It seems to be for all versions of 17763.1 and for packages on that version. For all I know, this may have been going on since the 17763 public build release... and seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2047MB Nvidia GeForce 730