Windows 10: Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature

Discus and support Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Nvidia GeForce 451.48 for Windows 10 has just been released by Nvidia, and those running Windows 10 May 2020 Update will want to install the newly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 25, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature

Nvidia GeForce 451.48 for Windows 10 has just been released by Nvidia, and those running Windows 10 May 2020 Update will want to install the newly released driver. That’s because Nvidia GeForce 451.48 driver update adds support for Windows 10’s hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature.

Microsoft added support for hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature to the Windows Display Driver Stack with WDDM 2.7, which is included in Windows 10 version 2004.

When the feature is enabled, apps or games passes most of the graphical intensive tasks within their interface to the GPU, which means the feature allows you to make the most of your hardware.

Remember that Windows has always done VRAM management for GPUs, but the built-in mechanism appears to be getting better with May 2020 Update.

Nvidia claims that the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature can potentially improve performance and reduce latency thanks to efficient VRAM handling. The hardware scheduling is available for DirectX games, Windows desktop, Vulkan and OpenGL games.

If your GPU is designed to handle these tasks, you can expect some apps and games to perform slightly better, but there won’t be any significant improvement. This feature could also free up the CPU to do other tasks.

The hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature is available for Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) if you have Nvidia Game Ready 451.48 driver install. For PCs with Intel and AMD GPU, the support is coming later this year.

To enable the feature after installing the new driver, follow these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Navigate to System > Display.
    • Scroll and click on the ‘Graphics settings’ link.
      Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature Graphics-Settings-link.jpg
    • Enable the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling option.
      Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature GPU-scheduling-1.jpg
    • Restart your system.

In addition, Nvidia says the update introduces support DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan 1.2, CUDA 11.0, and SLI Profiles. The new driver also fixes an issue where brightness increases when you tweak GPU scaling. Another bug has been addressed where G-SYNC does not work with DirectX 9 games when you’ve disabled full-screen optimizations.

Download the drivers

Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature GeForce-Experience-app.jpg

You can update the driver with Nvidia’s GeForce Experience app. If your device or graphics driver didn’t come with GeForce Experience app, can download it manually from Nvidia website.

If you don’t see the update in the GeForce app, you can also manually search for the driver on Nvidia website.

The post Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 25, 2020

2. WIndows 10 fail with NVIDIA GeForce GPU

Hi,

Wondered if anyone has advice as my upgrade failed as per the image below:

Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature 0884e692-61a4-4c4f-be62-7f2a2986b960.jpg

I run GeForce Experience and have the latest updates and NVIDIA have the driver listed as compatible. Do not really want to manually upgrade to find that my GPU fails, will these issues be updated or if it fails at release are we required to manually install
    anyway?

Many Thanks,

Andy

P.S. Currently running Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium

AndyMorgan73, Jun 25, 2020
  3. NVIDIA HAS DECIDED TO STOP PRODUCING OF NEW GEFORCE DRIVER FOR KEPLER SERIES GEFORCE NOTEBOOKS GPU'S

On 11-03-2019 , Nvdia is updated bad news, for those who are using kepler series Geforce notebooks graphics cards ,

kepler users will get new geforce drivers till march or april 2019 .

Form effective 2019 Critical security updates will be available on systems utilizing mobile Kepler-series GPUs through April 2020.

Here is the complete list of kepler series Notebooks GPU'S

NVIDIA GeForce 710A

NVIDIA GeForce 810M

NVIDIA GeForce 820M

NVIDIA GeForce 825M

NVIDIA GeForce 910M

NVIDIA GeForce 920M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE

NVIDIA GeForce GT 645M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M

for more informations , users can visit below nvidia official websites:

Support Plan for Kepler-series GeForce GPUs for notebooks | NVIDIA

List of Kepler series GeForce Notebook GPUs | NVIDIA

Sources are taken from Find Answers | NVIDIA

Thanks for reading my post , If any user found this post is useful means , then give UPVOTES to me

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature

1. Nvidia GeForce 451.48 adds Windows 10 GPU scheduling feature - Similar Threads - Nvidia GeForce 451

2. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  3. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  4. NVIDIA enables GeForce GPU Passthrough for Windows Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA enables GeForce GPU Passthrough for Windows Virtual Machines: NVIDIA has enabled GPU passthrough beta support for a Windows virtual machine on GeForce GPUs. What does this mean? With virtualization enabled, GeForce customers on a Linux host PC can now enable GeForce GPU passthrough on a virtual Windows guest OS. There are a few GeForce...
  5. NVIDIA Geforce 920m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Geforce 920m: Hi, I would like to change my PC's default graphics processor to Nvidia Geforce 920m, which is installed in my system, how do i do it? Thanking you, Ibrahim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-920m/b894ea00-c76d-46a2-adff-89b1f746428e
  6. NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops: The NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 graphics card accelerates your laptop for work and play. Now, you can expect even faster performance over the latest integrated graphics for faster photo editing, video editing, and gaming. It also works seamlessly with NVIDIA Optimus® technology...
  7. Microsoft details Windows 10’s new GPU scheduling feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details Windows 10’s new GPU scheduling feature: Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling, which was introduced in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, recently received driver support from Nvidia and AMD. Intel also confirmed that they are working on new WDDM 2.7-based drivers to enable Windows 10’s new performance-boosting feature....
  8. Related to the new version of Windows 10 ( version 1809 ) and Nvidia GPU and Geforce...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Related to the new version of Windows 10 ( version 1809 ) and Nvidia GPU and Geforce...: I own a Lenovo Legion Y 720 gaming laptop and today I updated the version of Windows 10 ( 64-bit ) to 1809 but the previously installed version was not even 1803 because while downloading the updates the windows update app downloaded 1803 first and then 1809 . I did a full...
  9. Nvidia geforce GT540M

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce GT540M: I used to have problems with my graphic cards. I have 2 graphic cards one is Intel and the other is Nvidia. Then I went to a repair store and the guy said that my Nvidia graphic card was burned and then he replace with a new one. After my laptop repaired for a while I didn't...
  10. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 940mx hardware accelarated gpu scheduling