Windows 10: Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

Discus and support Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Greetings!a few days my monitor started to suddenly to randomly turn off and i had to move my mouse a lot to turn it back on, but this thing was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Comrade117, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

Greetings!a few days my monitor started to suddenly to randomly turn off and i had to move my mouse a lot to turn it back on, but this thing was repeating like 3-5 times a day. At first i thought it was because of a Chrome update, but later i saw that same thing is happening when i am active in Skype as well.Well today i installed the newest Nvidia Driver, (from 29th January) and an older problem appeared, the screen became totaly black with only the cursor being visible. I entered Safe Mode and uninstalled that update. Until these events Windows Update always detected this thing and reinstalled the newest driver back without causing problems. This time though is different, i already tried for 3 hours to install an older driver through Nvidia, but i can't fix the problem.Is there anything i can do to fix my problem? what are the solutions?

:)

Comrade117, Feb 9, 2018

2. Migrating from Windows7 Ultimate to Windows10

Hello!

I have already performed sfc /scannow and DISM as well. I have also updated my Nvidia Geforce 560.

All without succes.

Here is the spec for my PC

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3

CPU: Intel i7-2600

Chipset: Z68 Express

Sound: Internal

Systemdrive: SSD Samsung 850 EVO

Video: Nvidia Geforce 560

Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 215tw

HDD: 2 SATA connected to the motherboard

Memory: 16GB

Yesterday I switched to use the internal GPU on the motherboard and the problem disappeared. Does that mean that the driver for the Nvidia is not updated for Win10? But it works with a clean installation of Win10. How about that?

Proman

Proman562002, Feb 9, 2018
  3. ACESsiggy Win User
    Missing coprocessor in Windows 10

Similar issue but this is under "Other devices" for what he's referring to this Coprocessor. My Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 is installed and updated to the latest driver version but it's under "display adapters". So I guess what he and I'm wondering is "other
    devices" and coprocessor ....

ACESsiggy, Feb 9, 2018
  4. Plankton Win User

Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

If the monitor is shutting off by itself.....IMO, it's a clear problem with the monitor and not your GPU. There's a few parts that can be replaced but most of the time the cost of part and either attempting to fix it ones self or at a repair shop, it's better to just buy a new monitor.

As far as your GPU driver issue.....use DDU (display driver uninstaller) it's the best way to uninstall the driver.

Plankton, Feb 9, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

1. Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem! - Similar Threads - Nvidia GeForce 560

2. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  3. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  4. Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?: Has anybody else noticed problems playing DRM content since updating to the latest Nvidia Geforce v456 drivers? A few catch up TV programs I use now refuse to play anything due to DRM errors. I see Nvidia released a new driver today and I have tried that but I have the same...
  5. How to fix issue with Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix issue with Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 error: My display settings are all messed up and colour is off due to my computer turning off my graphics card. The issue I am getting is Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_14693842&REV_A1\4&80e7924&0&0008 requires further installation. but when I click update driver it says...
  6. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...
  7. Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem

Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem: Hello. I have bought a Lenovo Flex 2 and installed Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit on it. My laptop has Nvidia Geforce 840m GPU. I have downloaded the latest version of drivers include main driver and Game Ready drivers: 358.50-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql (Game...
  8. Failed driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 - Error 0x80246002

Failed driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 - Error 0x80246002: Hi all, First time poster, advanced thanks for any help *Smile Well here is the story: My PC suffered a crash playing world of warships. Initially it failed to re-boot and just blue screened, thankfully second time round it got far enough that I could load my last...
  9. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...
  10. NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS Problems

NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS Problems: Hi Guys Just installed Windows 10 on my work computer and the NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS card I have is not insalled now and its not even detected. I tried the latest GeForce driver and not found. Tried scanning for drivers on the NVIDIA site. Nothing it does not even detect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my nvidia geforce 560 has problem with windos

2. did nvidia fix there 560 driver issue