Windows 10: NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only

Discus and support NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, please could anybody help to find out if my grafic card is damaged- or there is just bug? My Laptop works fine(Acer Aspire E15) untill the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marco197624, Oct 13, 2018.

1. NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only

Hi there,

please could anybody help to find out if my grafic card is damaged- or there is just bug?

My Laptop works fine(Acer Aspire E15) untill the geforce experience think i need a new driver!

After installing the GF 416.34 my PC shut down with a blue error message (error occured system will restart)

But it never works again! After some hours i could find out that i have to deactivate the Geforce MX and then everything works fine(with the second card a intel 620)

But every time i try to activate the Geforce again the system freezes! I try different drivers(416.16, 385.65 and more) and also other intel drivers, install msi Afterburner, reinstall Win10 and try several settings!

Is there any chance that my card is NOT broken, is there any help from anybody?

Or should i send it to acer(without garantie)

Oh please let this nightmare end, im total broken this was my only "present" for years and the last thing im happy with...

Greets and kind regards, have a nice weekend

:)

Marco197624, Oct 13, 2018

2. Nvidia gforce 940mx

Processor : Core i7

VGA : 940MX

Problem :

- There is related with installation of nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

I cannot install the Graphic adapter and my pc does not read my graphic card

Thank You

GersonSanchez99, Oct 13, 2018
  3. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (Installation Failed)

Dear Guys,

Let me introduce my self first :

My Name : Ganda Yosua

Origins : Indonesia

Problem : Same as Tittle above

My Notebook :

Asus 456UQ

Processor : Core i56200

VGA : 940MX

Problem :

- I Have problem with my notebook due to some game cannot detect my GPU (940MX)

- There is related with installation of nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce 940MX ?

- If there is related with this problem, could you give me the solution of this problem?

Thank You

GandaYosua, Oct 13, 2018
  4. NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only

1. NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Geforce 940mx

2. graphics card: showing Intel UHD 620 instead of NVIDIA GeForce MX250

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    graphics card: showing Intel UHD 620 instead of NVIDIA GeForce MX250: hello: My device is Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG. It comes with a graphics card of NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2 GB VRAM. Yet, when I download TechPowerUp and under graphics card, it shows Intel UHD Graphics 620, as you can see from the screenshot. Why doesn't it show NVIDIA...
  3. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?: Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming. I went...
  4. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?: Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming. I went...
  5. NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX cant install iti download driver from HP drivers and nothing it gives me warning message in device manger[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-940mx/1f6bb690-54bc-4488-8071-ddc8bd9e53e0
  6. Nvidia geforce 940mx with the error code 31

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia geforce 940mx with the error code 31: My system crashed after the update and I had to reinstall Windows 10. However my PC stopped indicating the Nvidia display adapter but only the integrated one, that is Intel HD graphics 620. Then I found an unknown device after the last update and decided to install the...
  7. Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience

Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience: [ATTACH] Este problema apareció con la ultima actualización que tubo nvidia y no se que hacer por favor me pueden ayudar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-con-nvidia-geforce-940mx-con-geforce/6f7d44c2-4809-4e9e-bb10-204fdf90eec8
  8. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  9. UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    UHD 620 or Geforce MX150: Hello, I am buying a laptop for my daughter. She is going to use it for photo and video editing, maybe also industrial design 3Dmodelling. Our budget, research and common sense brought us to decide for an Asus Vivobook, but we need to choose between either a dedicated GPU...
  10. Nvidia GeForce won't open hard to install updated drivers for 940MX

Nvidia GeForce won't open hard to install updated drivers for 940MX: Nvidia GeForce won't open hard to install updated drivers for 940MX With new Fall update, 10-12-2018 still having ongoing trouble with the Nvidia GeForce app in that it won't open. Hard to install updates. However in device manager under NVIDIA, it says the current driver...