Windows 10: Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Discus and support Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pavlik07, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Pavlik07 Win User

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!

Pavlik07, Apr 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 14, 2021
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Apr 14, 2021
  4. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP! [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP! [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP! - Similar Threads - Nvidia Geforce 1030

2. need help with my gt 1030

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    need help with my gt 1030: I found an unknown device in device manager, but it doesn't show the location of it. I managed it to download the nvidia driver and install it with th information of the unknown device. But now it shows code 31. Don't know what wrong. It's my 5 day trying to figure out what's...
  3. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  4. need help with my gt 1030

need help with my gt 1030: I found an unknown device in device manager, but it doesn't show the location of it. I managed it to download the nvidia driver and install it with th information of the unknown device. But now it shows code 31. Don't know what wrong. It's my 5 day trying to figure out what's...
  5. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  6. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  7. A question about GT 1030

A question about GT 1030: Hey, What if I put a GT 1030 PCI-E 3.0 x16 in an old motherboard with a PCI-E 1.1 x16 slot? Will there be a huge bottleneck? If yes, my other option is a GT 730 PCI-E 2.0 x16. Also, the CPU is a Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80 GHz. 111100
  8. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M: what is this update and it fails to install. 16129
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...