Windows 10: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

Discus and support NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayRodriguez3, Mar 31, 2020.

1. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

:)

RayRodriguez3, Mar 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 31, 2020
  3. PNY Introduces Its GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card

PNY Technologies, a leading manufacturer and supplier of upgrade, graphics and storage solutions, has launched the GeForce GT 730, designed to provide PC users with a premium, accelerated multimedia experience and improved gaming. The GeForce GT 730 is the second addition to the PNY GeForce GT 700 Series, designed to drive the most demanding and modern PC applications.

At a recommended retail price of only £59.99, the GeForce GT 730 is an affordable upgrade solution for those wishing to optimise their PC experience without investing in a new device.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP PNY_GeForce_GT_730_01_thm.jpg

Consistently reliable for all PC use, the GeForce GT 730 brings the benefits of NVIDIA dedicated graphics, based on the latest refresh of the Kepler microarchitecture. A faster, more immersive multimedia experience is guaranteed every time, with particularly impressive performance improvements in photo editing (9x faster) and video editing (8x faster) compared to integrated graphics.

The GT 730 also provides 5x faster web browsing and faster, smoother gaming with rock-solid driver support.

Thanks to PCI Express 3.0 compatibility, the GT 730 is suitable for using the latest applications at double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0.

Product specifications
    • Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0 8x
    • Outputs: DVI, VGA, HDMI
    • CUDA Cores: 384
    • Memory Capacity: 1 GB DDR3
    • Memory Interface: 64-bit
    • Core Speed: 902 MHz
    • Memory Speed : 1.804 MHz
    PNY offers a three-year warranty on the GeForce GT 730.

Pricing and availability:
    The PNY GeForce GT 730 is now available at a suggested retail price of £59.99.

Cristian_25H, Mar 31, 2020
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803

I see. Well, then I just have to accept the fact that there's no more upcoming future support for NVIDIA Geforce GT 730. You're right Geforce 391.35 is the last supported version for GT 730, but Nvidia still keeps notifying that a new driver is available
    for download. Anyway, Thanks!

Andre Niño, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

1. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP - Similar Threads - NVIDIA GeForce 730

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  6. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  7. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  8. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  9. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803: Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to continue installation in Windows 10 Version 1803. It says "This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows." It has no problem to install in the previous version of Windows 10. Is there a workaround on this?...
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...