Windows 10: Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues

Discus and support Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys I have a small issue and I need help if anyone can... So we all know that there is a huge problem with the availability of GPU's on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RadulescuMircea, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues

Hi guys

I have a small issue and I need help if anyone can...

So we all know that there is a huge problem with the availability of GPU's on the market, and the prices for those that are available are crazy high. I have an old GPU GT7300 series and I'm trying to get it to work on my WIN 10 but unfortunately it keeps saying that there is a driver issue.

I really need to have my 2nd monitor up and running. i need it for work

I am currently using my onboard IGFX and I would like to make this card run my 2nd monitor.\\Could anyone please instruct me what to do in order to get this PCI GPU work in case it is possible.

Thank you

PS. my win 10 version is 20H2...so its the very latest.

I managed to download an old Nvidia driver 309.8 however it doesn't seem to solve the problem :

:)

RadulescuMircea, Feb 16, 2021
  2. ivan’ Win User

windows 10 not compatible with my nvidia geforce 7300 le

Here is the solution explained in detail for GeForce 6 o 7 Series:

NVIDIA compatibility issue with Windows 10 (Solution)

I was able to upgrade to Windows 10 with my NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a. Your GeForce 7300 LE is a GeForce 7 Series, so it should work too!

ivan’, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues

Ronnie Vernon, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues

1. Nvidia Geforce GT7300 compatible issues - Similar Threads - Nvidia Geforce GT7300

2. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  3. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  4. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  5. NVIDIA Geforce 920m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Geforce 920m: Hi, I would like to change my PC's default graphics processor to Nvidia Geforce 920m, which is installed in my system, how do i do it? Thanking you, Ibrahim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-920m/b894ea00-c76d-46a2-adff-89b1f746428e
  6. Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows Issue

Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows Issue: Good evening, i just recently started experiencing this issue last week. I have an evga RTX 2080 ti XC since late January 2020. It was working fine until last Thursday 02 July. I woke the computer from sleep and the monitors would not receive signal. I restarted and still no...
  7. NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

NVIDIA GeForce 940MX: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX cant install iti download driver from HP drivers and nothing it gives me warning message in device manger[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-940mx/1f6bb690-54bc-4488-8071-ddc8bd9e53e0
  8. Nvidia geforce GT540M

Nvidia geforce GT540M: I used to have problems with my graphic cards. I have 2 graphic cards one is Intel and the other is Nvidia. Then I went to a repair store and the guy said that my Nvidia graphic card was burned and then he replace with a new one. After my laptop repaired for a while I didn't...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  10. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...