Windows 10: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10

Discus and support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Julio and I have been having some issues with the latest NVIDIA driver for my graphics card, a GeForce GTX 1650 on Windows 10 Home,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julio_P, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Julio_P Win User

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10

Hello, my name is Julio and I have been having some issues with the latest NVIDIA driver for my graphics card, a GeForce GTX 1650 on Windows 10 Home, build 19043 in the last a month and a half. So, I haven't been able to use the NVIDIA graphics card for gaming, first time of the bsod was about a month ago after a windows update, I tried everything to enter is safe mode and remove the update, remove the driver, but it got stuck on a start-up repair loop which led me to make a fresh install, so I did. Next when I was reinstalling all the drivers I encountered a problem with the NVIDIA driver: "W

:)

Julio_P, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

Source: Introducing GeForce GTX 1650, Starting at $149 | NVIDIA Blog

See also: GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Card | NVIDIA

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

Source: Introducing GeForce GTX 1650, Starting at $149 | NVIDIA Blog

See also: GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Card | NVIDIA

Brink, Jun 9, 2021
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10

Windows 10 Pro Installation issue with NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super

Background:

I started a Windows 10 Pro installation via USB port. It ran for a while but failed because it didn't like my ancient GTX-260 graphics card. So I'll upgrade. It's old anyway. I found a decent replacement in the GTX-1650 Super. I then found the following
    thread to see if it was Windows 10 compatible:

Can I upgrade my graphics card to a geforce gtx 1060?

And the answer appeared to be yes. I also found threads with GTX-1650 and Windows 10 apparently working. So I think I'm good to buy the board. Swapped out the old graphics card for the new GTX-1650. I am up and fully functional running Win 7 64 bit with
    the new GTX-1650 Super using two displays via HDMI cables.

I again start the Win 10 install. Now I get the following error in the "What needs your attention" window:

"This device isn't compatible in Windows 10. Contact the manufacturer

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER

(NVIDIA)

You'll have problems with your display in Windows 10."

A "Confirm" button is displayed leading me to think it will proceed with the video card anyway. It doesn't. I always end up two steps back.

I checked the Win 10 Flash device and it's printed with "WIN 10 Eng Inti Home/Pro" and some numbers.

I checked the contents of the Flash device. The file bootmgr.efi has a Digital Signature dated "Monday, March 18, 2019". I looked at the file certificate and it's valid from 8/23/2018 to 11/23/2019.

To me, it feels like the problem is getting the correct graphics card driver before or during the update and not the certificate out of date.

Any suggestions?

JeffM

Jeff M. Somewhere In Florida, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10

1. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 drivers are imcompatible or causes bsod on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA GeForce GTX

2. intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics uhd stuck with monitor primary gpu and nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 second gpu...: theres not any preffered graphics proccesor in nvidia control panel and i have the nvidia advanced 3d setting. plz help! and i also have the lastest driver...
  3. Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card: Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I'm joining in hopes to learn more about computers with my 14yr old son. We're already having a issue with Windows, and I was hoping someone could help us! New PC I built with my 14yr old son. So, just yesterday, when my son turned on his PC,...
  4. Nvidia Geforce GTX 880M not recognized by the device manager or the Nvidia driver setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 880M not recognized by the device manager or the Nvidia driver setup: Hi everyone! Recently I started getting frequent BSODs with the error message Video TDR Failureso I looked it up and followed a tutorial that claimed to fix the issue. https://www.iobit.com/en/knowledge-fix-nvidia-nvlddmkm.sys-blue-screen-error-13.php After uninstalling my...
  5. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs: [ATTACH] SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 29, 2019 In the latest addition to its GeForce® GTX® family of gaming GPUs, NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER -- the successor to its most successful GPU ever -- as well as the GeForce 1650 SUPER. [img] [img] Designed to...
  6. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows: I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too. To sum up, my computer does not recognize my graphic card, when I check by device manager I'm getting this error "Code:43"...
  7. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  8. Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?

Best way to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 drivers?: I have a Surface Book 2 and it uses the GTX 1060 and Intel UHD Graphics 620. When I look at the drivers on the NVIDIA website and my own drivers for the 1060, it seems I'm out of date. I'm wondering if I need the NVIDIA app or if I can update these drivers through Device...
  9. NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs: Welcome to GeForce GTX PC gaming. NVIDIA today launched worldwide the GeForce GTX 1650, giving you smooth performance on the latest games. With the arrival of the GTX 1650, our acclaimed Turing family of GeForce GTX GPUs now starts at $149. The GTX 1650 is the perfect...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 1650 super bsod