Windows 10: NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

Discus and support NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gokbeyinac, May 27, 2019.

1. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too.

To sum up, my computer does not recognize my graphic card, when I check by device manager I'm getting this error "Code:43"

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" This is not just a random driver update fail, it is a "defective product" situation because obviously I can not use my graphic card becasue of windows 10 or NVidia GeForce. I am having this issue since last 15 days and it means that 15 crappy days. I don't want to provoke this situation but this is ridiculous.

If you are going to ask my system info it is given below.

Computer Model is: Asus GL552VW

CPU: i76700 @2.60GH

System Type: 64bit Win10

Installed Ram: 16GB

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18362.116

Please do something as soon as you can fix this problem.

PS: I already write this to Nvidia forums too and many others have the same problem.

NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows 59d602d8-cbcb-4b32-ae18-8f93affbb3e3?upload=true.jpg

:)

gokbeyinac, May 27, 2019
  2. ConiGL Win User

Problem with Nvidia GTX 960M?

Hi, I have the Nvidia gtx 960m There are problems with Nvidia drivers in windows 10. Windows 10 does not like any switchable graphics.Try to find updated (win 10) drivers from your device manufacturer, ( I have a Dell) Don't install Geforce experience.
    Some have said they had to uninstall phys x also I had to uninstall Geforce experience it because it was causing problems. Using windows 10 generic drivers will give a bad performance hit in games. Good luck. Windows 10 is not for gaming machines and probably
    never will be but that is hidden in the closet. Windows puts Nvidia drivers in a container. You can find complaints everywhere about switchable graphics and the way windows 10 handles them.

ConiGL, May 27, 2019
  3. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - Error 0x80070002

Hello!

I need help. I recently bought an ASUS ROG GL552-DH74 laptop unit with an NVidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU. the first few days it was running perfectly until when playing CSGO, the game suddenly crashed and the message was that the "GPU crashed and now has recovered".
    since then I was unable to use the NVidia control panel and the GeForce experience repeatedly downloads the same version of the graphics driver. I also accessed the device manager and the GPU was on "code 43". I tried reinstalling NVidia GeForce experience
    and the graphics driver but to no avail. everytime I do it, it still leads to a "code 43" on the GPU. Please help. thank you!

chevy earl mendoza, May 27, 2019
  4. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

Nvidia GeForce GTX (Problem)

Ok so here's what happened, My computer has Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M and when I tried to run the scan

It wouldn't work It said I needed Java I Had Java (Java Offline 64Bit) So I was wondering Did Nivida ment Java 32Bit instead of the 64Bit one?

Please Help A.S.A.P

CubedGames, May 27, 2019
Thema:

NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

1. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows - Similar Threads - NVidia GeForce GTX

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!: Hi I am running current Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 7566, I have reinstalled Windows several times and I simply can't get the driver for the GPU to work! Please download system information and event logs from -->...
  6. Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card: Hi community! I need some help concerning my 2nd driver for my laptop. For some reason my laptop isn't detecting my NVIDIA GPU anymore. Earlier today I noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop, the NVIDIA control panel no longer shows up in the drop-down menu. I go...
  7. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB screen tearing when Charging?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB screen tearing when Charging?: Hello everyone! I recently bought the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop with the following specs: i7-6700HQ 8 GB ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 I encountered a strange problem when playing a game (my laptop meets the system requirements) called Hyperdimension...
  8. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia gtx 960m doesnt show up in device manager

2. GTX 960M how its work on windows 10

3. geforce 960m disabled

4. nvidia geforce gtx 960m driver update