Windows 10: Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening

Discus and support Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It is been a month since I cant not open the nvidia Geoforce application. when I pressed the button , nothing appeared . No error message is given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NiloyRans, May 28, 2019.

1. NiloyRans Win User

Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening

It is been a month since I cant not open the nvidia Geoforce application. when I pressed the button , nothing appeared . No error message is given

:)

NiloyRans, May 28, 2019

2. nvidia

after updating windows 10..nvidia geo force is not working...says files are missing...what to do

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

shankar333, May 28, 2019
  3. ViperGeek Win User
    Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU

Hi Helmut.

Thanks for the reply. Late last night, and early into the morning (US EST), I was researching how to force my Chrome browser to use my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 for video-intensive apps like YouTube 4K/8K and Netflix. I happened upon two "solution" pages, referenced earlier, and this page. Somehow, in my sleep-deprived mind, I inferred that this thread was also inquiring about forcing a standard user app to use a high performance NVIDIA graphics card.

For sure, the first step to get Chrome or any other 3D-agnostic app to use the graphics card is to bring up the NVIDIA Control Panel and force it to use the discrete video card (Chrome explicitly defaults to "Onboard" for some reason, as do most browsers). Then, following the Chrome-specific steps above, I confirmed my GTX 1070 being used to process video in a browser window.

Executive Summary: I provided a (hopefully) right/helpful answer to the wrong question. *Redface

- Dave

ViperGeek, May 28, 2019
  4. Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening

I can't open Nvidia Control Panel

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. End the NVidia program in task manager and try to open again.

2. Uninstall NVidia Driver by following the steps below and check:

a) Press Windows key + R

b) Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

c) Expand Display Adapter

d) Right click on the driver and select uninstall

e) Restart the computer

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact NVidia Support for further assistance. They will be able to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, do let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening

1. Nvidia Geo FOrce is not opening - Similar Threads - Nvidia Geo FOrce

2. Geo Failover Cluster, SAS disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geo Failover Cluster, SAS disk: Hello,Im creating Geo failover cluster, already have 2x domain controllers on both side by one and on both side one same server, my problem is that i can not add SAS disk to cluster regarding that i have Eligible for Validation - True Disk partition style is GPT. Disk type is...
  3. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo Tracker for sportbooks: I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geo-tracker-for-sportbooks/f9fa74c3-aa25-47b8-b31c-c3fe9943eb50
  4. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geo Tracker for sportbooks: I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geo-tracker-for-sportbooks/f9fa74c3-aa25-47b8-b31c-c3fe9943eb50
  5. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA Ge Force 730: Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-ge-force-730/daacbd9c-6723-4cec-a8a6-e379668a42e3
  7. Windows update forcing Nvidia Driver 432.00

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows update forcing Nvidia Driver 432.00: Starting the other day windows update started force installing the Nvidia Driver 432.00 I am trying to remain on 431.36 or 431.60 I have tried everything i can think of that worked in the past for situations like this but am coming up empty on success. This update will not...
  8. Nvidia 6150se Force 430

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia 6150se Force 430: Has a workaround ever been found to installing Windows 10 on systems with this chipset and not being able to upgrade the video? 99664
  9. Bypassing Geo Blocking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bypassing Geo Blocking: What's up guys? So I'm living out here in Japan and a lot of my content is blocked from the US. Webpages I always go to, internet radio, apps on my phone, etc. Lot of stuff is geo blocked. I was looking for a way around these blocks. Ive installed many VPN apps on my phone...
  10. Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU: I set everything in the the Nvidia Control Panel to force the system to use my Nvidia Geforce 850M GPU, since I noticed that it wasn't ever switching. I also set it to display on the screen what GPU the Physx engine is using, and it always uses the onboard Intel GPU. I also...