Windows 10: Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520

Discus and support Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having trouble with my GPU in the past couple of months. The problem started on the 16th of march when I was playing War Thunder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by petruandrei, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520

Hello, I have been having trouble with my GPU in the past couple of months. The problem started on the 16th of march when I was playing War Thunder and all of the sudden a blue screen appeared saying the following : Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restart. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ; What failed : nvlddmkm.sys.I tried a number of things until now such as : reinstalling my windows a couple of times, clean installing the driver for the GPU, using DDU to delete any potential corrupted files, installing previous drivers for the GPU and none worked. Every time I was inst

:)

petruandrei, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520

1. Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520 - Similar Threads - Nvidia GPU 1050

2. My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart: My graphics driver is always missing when I restart my pc. it started when my ethernet driver is not working properly so I decided to reset my pc. After that, I am still experiencing the same issue. After I switched routers to fix my problem, suddenly, my graphics driver is...
  3. My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart: My graphics driver is always missing when I restart my pc. it started when my ethernet driver is not working properly so I decided to reset my pc. After that, I am still experiencing the same issue. After I switched routers to fix my problem, suddenly, my graphics driver is...
  4. i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working: i have a cpu i7 and a geforce 1050 ti but my pc only uses the integrated cpu graphics card which doesnt work well and fps in games goes below 10 and when i disable that my cpu graphic card my gpu gives even worse fps not above 4 to 3 even in csgo i have tried many ways using...
  5. Internal GPU takes over dedicated NVIDIA 1050

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal GPU takes over dedicated NVIDIA 1050: Hey guys, first time on this subreddit. My brother has been helping me with this and recommended I come to you guys! I don't know what information is relevant and not, I'm not the most tech-savvy but hopefully you can help! I have a Dell XPS 15", 9560. Intel CPU and...
  6. Lenovo Legion Y520

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Legion Y520: Do any of you have a Lenovo laptop? I've just bought one - the spec looked very impressive and it is, performance-wise. But it was advertised as a Windows 10 laptop and it looks to me like it's a Win 8/Win 10-ready. (I won't know for sure until I've checked it after it's...
  7. PC shuts down after installing a Nvidia GTX 1050 TI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC shuts down after installing a Nvidia GTX 1050 TI: My wife got a GeForce GTX 1050 TI, but as soon as she starts a game that require some graphics, the PC turns off. PC Spec: Windows 10 pro 64 bit Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz Skylake 14nm Technology 8,00GB RAM 1069MHz ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VIII RANGER (LGA1151)...
  8. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...