Windows 10: NVIDIA GPU not detected

Discus and support NVIDIA GPU not detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andyt1p1, Nov 18, 2021.

1. andyt1p1 Win User

NVIDIA GPU not detected

Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned reset back to windows 10 which didn't fix the problem.Anyway, I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognise it has a dedicated GPU in it, but to no luck. I have uninstalled with DDU the drivers in safe mode and reinstalled the manufacturer latest driver. Still nothing. Nvidia control panel also refuses to open, which i presume is related.Any help would be much appreciated. I'll buy anyone a huge pizza if you can help me.Thanks heaps

:)

andyt1p1, Nov 18, 2021
  2. GrapeJams Win User

Unable to detect NVIDIA GPU after latest windows 10 update

I believe I am having the same issue. The solution that you suggested does not work as I am unable to uninstall the drivers through the Device Manager as my GPU is not being detected and is therefore not listed under Display Adapters.

I have an Nvidia GTX 765M as well as an Intel integrated graphics card. At the moment the machine is only recognizing the inferior Intel card. I booted into the BIOS and noticed that my discrete graphics card was listed as [NOT DETECTED].

This appears to be an issue for several other users and I am quite confident it is an error on the Microsoft side.

GrapeJams, Nov 18, 2021
  3. NVIDIA GPU NOT DETECTED BY WIN 10 PRO

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1903) does not detect my Nvidia rtx 2080 graphics card. NVIDIA website does not let me install the relevant driver because the GPU is not detected. I have tried everything from resetting the BOOT, reinstalling Windows, disconnecting
    and re-connecting the GPU etc but nothing works. I can use the gpu of the motherboard which is what I am using now. I have tried the Gigabyte graphics card in another PC and it works well.

anez skywalker1, Nov 18, 2021
  4. NVIDIA GPU not detected

My nvidia gpu cant be detected

Yes i know...

But i have already researched the problem a lot and still no results, i have tried to messege nvidia support but no respond,

The problem is with my gtx M850 and yes the driver installer cant detect any nvidia gpu, what could be the problem then?

Blue thing, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA GPU not detected

1. NVIDIA GPU not detected - Similar Threads - NVIDIA GPU detected

2. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  3. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  4. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  6. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  7. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  8. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  9. NVIDIA GPU not detected

NVIDIA GPU not detected: Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned reset back to windows 10 which didn't fix the problem.Anyway, I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognise it has a...
  10. NVIDIA GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GPU not detected: Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned reset back to windows 10 which didn't fix the problem.Anyway, I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognise it has a...