Windows 10: Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Discus and support Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! While i was downloading a new dirver update around 4th of may, both my screens just went black. I restarted the pc but when the screen didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Erlend Henriksen, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Hello!

While i was downloading a new dirver update around 4th of may, both my screens just went black. I restarted the pc but when the screen didnt recive any signals after 5 minutes i realised something was wrong. I tried plugging in one of my screens into the motherboard insted if my nvidia GTX 1080. The screen turend on and i could log inn.

The grafics card didnt show in the devicemanager, when i displayed ''show hidden files'', it popped up and under inspections it said ''Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. code 45''

''to fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.''

I found a fix for this problem by going into biosUEFI bios utility version 2.19.1269>advanced>System Agent SA Configuration>Grafics configuration>Primary Display changing this from auto to PCIE.

This worked, the grafics card did work again. The screens shut down a could of more times but it was an easy fix so i stuck with it.

The real problem came today about a month later, 16.06.2020, the fix dosen't work anymore. Its the same thing that happened last time, what to do?

Thank you so mutch in advance.

:)

Erlend Henriksen, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ken_Fox Win User

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

I have the same problem.

I did the steps, but it is still hidden in device manager and still has CODE 45.

Can you please help me..

I have aspire 5750G with NVIDIA Geforce GT 540m.

Thanks.

Ken_Fox, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Moticool Win User
    Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Hello,

I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to
    the laptop and gives Code 45. When I look at the control center, that came with the computer, it says the GPU temperature is 0 and usage is also 0%.

Please help,

Moticool, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

1. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45 - Similar Threads - Nvidia GPU Working

2. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  3. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  4. Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45: I started getting this issue about a week ago. I got it fixed by uninstalling the windows updates I had from the settings. The issue is still persisting, however, and every time my laptop goes into sleep mode my dedicated GPU gets the error again and becomes unrecognized. How...
  5. Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45

Nvidia Laptop GPU error 45: I started getting this issue about a week ago. I got it fixed by uninstalling the windows updates I had from the settings. The issue is still persisting, however, and every time my laptop goes into sleep mode my dedicated GPU gets the error again and becomes unrecognized. How...
  6. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  7. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  8. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop: Hello, I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to the laptop...
  10. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia gpu error code 45

2. microsoft code 45 gpu