Windows 10: NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update

Discus and support NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 2015 Alienware 15 running a 4th Gen i7 with 16 gigs of RAM and a GTX 980m.After the KB5003637 update, Task manager refuses to show my GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevanshMehta, Jun 16, 2021.

1. NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update

I have a 2015 Alienware 15 running a 4th Gen i7 with 16 gigs of RAM and a GTX 980m.After the KB5003637 update, Task manager refuses to show my GPU under processes, Nvidia control panel refuses to open, I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling and updating my drivers to the latest. I've tried uninstalling the windows updates that have happened since then including KB5004476 and many more but my NVidia card doesn't seem to work . My 3d applications, editing applications and games are now defaulting to Intel HD drivers. Please help! I have a lot of work coming up and I need a fully functioning

:)

DevanshMehta, Jun 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 16, 2021
  4. pooltaxi1 Win User

NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update

Windows 10 Won't use NVIDIA GPU, Uses Integrated Graphics Instead! (LAPTOP)

I have a similar (same) problem with my ASUS laptop.

My Laptop: ASUS F550L laptop

SPECS:

Windows: Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i7-4500MQ CPU @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

Integrated GPU: ?

DirectX Version: ?

I have tried the steps listed above but they did not resolve the problem.

I have attempted to download an updated driver but my driver was reported as 'up to date'.

What do I do now?

pooltaxi1, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update

1. NVidia GPU on Laptop doesn't function properly after Windows KB5003637 Update - Similar Threads - NVidia GPU Laptop

2. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?: I restarted my computer earlier today and it started a Windows update that eventually failed to go through. Afterwards, my laptop started behaving oddly. My caps lock would randomly turn on. Every time I search something up in chrome, a new window is automatically opened. I...
  3. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?: I restarted my computer earlier today and it started a Windows update that eventually failed to go through. Afterwards, my laptop started behaving oddly. My caps lock would randomly turn on. Every time I search something up in chrome, a new window is automatically opened. I...
  4. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No audio after updating nvidia gpu drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after updating nvidia gpu drivers: I updated my NVIDIA drivers, and now no audio output device is installed and i cant redownload geforce experience, i also tried installing realtek drivers which didnt work either, how do i fix this...
  6. BLACKSCREEN WITH CURSOR AFTER NVIDIA GPU UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLACKSCREEN WITH CURSOR AFTER NVIDIA GPU UPDATE: every time i update Nvidia's GPU windows after restart the desktop does not load and it's just a black screen with a cursor after 10-30 min the desktop loads back again, this started happening when I started to download every GPU update as soon as it comes out on express...
  7. LAPTOP BSOD after updating nvidia gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LAPTOP BSOD after updating nvidia gpu: Ive been trying to use my nvidia gtx 1050 other than my intel uhd 630 so i can game, but if i do update it whichever way itll crash and say tdr failure or other bsod codes, and it has to do with the file nvlddmkm.sys file, i did get this from the event viewer maybe you can...
  8. Latest Windows update doesn't recognize second Nvidia GPU

Latest Windows update doesn't recognize second Nvidia GPU: Hello, my laptop is an Acer brand, 6gb ram/i5-2467M @ 1.60GHz, , an intel GPU and an Nvidia GT 640M. I never had any problems with update until some months ago with the latest Win10 Update, everytime I did it it seems like it didnt recognize the Nvidia GPU. I have tried...
  9. Windows not functioning properly after update

Windows not functioning properly after update: I recently got the latest feature update for Windows 10. Ever since then, my touchscreen has stopped working, battery icon has grayed out in the taskbar settings and audio has become disabled. I’ve tried literally everything i can to resolve these issues from trying to fix...
  10. NVIDIA GPU NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATE: First of all, back in 11th month of 2017, after updating NVDIA drivers through Geforce Experience and receiving an update from Windows Update, I was stuck at the blue screen of death (the error was nvlddmkm.sys, after a quick googling I found out that it was dual my NVIDIA...