Windows 10: NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart

Discus and support NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i was trying to connect my laptop to tv but the sound not coming through, so i try to restart my laptop to see if it fix things. But after i restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhammadHideo, Mar 20, 2019.

1. NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart

i was trying to connect my laptop to tv but the sound not coming through, so i try to restart my laptop to see if it fix things. But after i restart it, the nvidia suddenly not detected by device manager. When i try "show hidden devices" on device manager, the nvidia is there but it got code 45 error. And then i tried to uninstall and reinstall the nvidia driver. But when i try to install it again, it says that the gpu is not connected and i dont know what to do next. Please help me.

System:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

:)

MuhammadHideo, Mar 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 20, 2019
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Mar 20, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart

Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart

1. NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart - Similar Threads - NVIDIA GPU suddenly

2. Nvidia GPU not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  3. Nvidia GPU not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  4. My Nvidia 3050 gpu not working

My Nvidia 3050 gpu not working: I have a Nvidia 3050 in my asus tuf a15 and for some reason it is not working i went to device manager to uninstall it to try to reinstall it but when i try to reinstall it says it cant find a compatable graphics hardware...
  5. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...: I have a Lenovo P50 laptop with an internal Quadro m1000m GPU. I installed recently an external NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU thunderbolt attached, and the internal Quadro m1000m GPU gets a Code 31 in device manager. The NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU driver does not list Quadro...
  6. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...: I have a Lenovo P50 laptop with an internal Quadro m1000m GPU. I installed recently an external NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU thunderbolt attached, and the internal Quadro m1000m GPU gets a Code 31 in device manager. The NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU driver does not list Quadro...
  7. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

8. Nvidia GPU won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU won't work: The device manager says my GPU's online yet I can clearly see it isn't. Is that a problem caused by anything related to windows 10?Or the card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-gpu-wont-work/01aa1bca-bb63-45d0-9e6d-5ae850ba6ce9
  9. Nvidia GPU won't work

Nvidia GPU won't work: The device manager says my GPU's online yet I can clearly see it isn't. Is that a problem caused by anything related to windows 10?Or the card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-gpu-wont-work/01aa1bca-bb63-45d0-9e6d-5ae850ba6ce9
  10. Nvidia GPU won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware