Windows 10: NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop.

Discus and support NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, performed a system reset and still the problem persists. Although sometimes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YashBhatnagar1, Dec 17, 2018.

1. NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop.

I have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, performed a system reset and still the problem persists. Although sometimes the graphic card works just fine and sometimes it doesn't. I have been experiencing this issue since the October update of Windows 10.

:)

YashBhatnagar1, Dec 17, 2018

2. NVIDIA Graphics card has a code 45 in the device manager.

Hi Brandon,

Error Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. That being said, please try to run a hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key, type "control panel" and select Control Panel.
    • Under the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting> Hardware and sound>
      Hardware and Devices
      > Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, you can try to uninstall the NVIDIA driver and reinstall or even download the latest driver for your graphics card coming from the manufacturer.

Dennis Mop, Dec 18, 2018
  3. QARTS Win User
    Asus ROG GL552JX Sound problem!

Hello,
    My Asus ROG GL552JX has popped with this new problem,mostly i use my headphones with my laptop and today as i unplugged the headphone and boom No sound from the integrated speakers!!
    After rebooting the laptop it was back to normal but the problem still persists..
    Any permanent solution?
    It rocks Windows 10 Pro(IF the prob lies with the OS).
    Hoping to get my ROG back to normal.
    THanks and all replies appreciated.

QARTS, Dec 18, 2018
  4. NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop.

graphics card code 45 windows 10

hello, today i was gaming on my PC and out of nowhere my monitor's didn't give signal i checked and my graphics card didn't do anything,

i checkt my whole pc and then found that my pc is running on intel hd graphics and my NVIDIA graphics card didn't run i lookt and he is giving a error code 45 and there is standing that the card is not installed or that its not working can somebody please
    help me!!!

LeroyVoortman, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop.

1. NVIDIA Graphic card showing Code 45 error on ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop. - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Graphic card

2. How do I solve a Code 45 error with my Nvidia graphics card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a Code 45 error with my Nvidia graphics card?: An ongoing issue I've had for the past month or so on my laptop is that - when I have GPU Power Saving set to "optimised" - the system acts as if I do not have a graphics card at all as soon as I unplug my laptop and it switches to battery power. I've reinstalled NVIDIA's...
  3. How do I solve a Code 45 error with my Nvidia graphics card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve a Code 45 error with my Nvidia graphics card?: An ongoing issue I've had for the past month or so on my laptop is that - when I have GPU Power Saving set to "optimised" - the system acts as if I do not have a graphics card at all as soon as I unplug my laptop and it switches to battery power. I've reinstalled NVIDIA's...
  4. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  5. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  6. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Nvidia Graphics Card: Error 45

Nvidia Graphics Card: Error 45: My computer worked fantastically. Everything fine, could play most games on medium settings or higher at 1080p with no glitches, dropped frames or artefacts. So about two weeks ago I fired up my computer it had been off for a day or two and I get no display output at all...
  8. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop: Hello, I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to the laptop...
  9. graphics card code 45 windows 10

graphics card code 45 windows 10: hello, today i was gaming on my PC and out of nowhere my monitor's didn't give signal i checked and my graphics card didn't do anything, i checkt my whole pc and then found that my pc is running on intel hd graphics and my NVIDIA graphics card didn't run i lookt and he is...
  10. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 code 45 nvidia graphics card

2. nvidia code 45 in laptop

3. nvidia error code 45 graphics card

4. rog gl 152 windows 10 1909 problem,
  5. how to fix nvidia code 45 for windows 10,
  6. how to solve code 45 in audio drivres in asus,
  7. nvidia graphics card code 45,
  8. nvidia max-q code 45,
  9. nvidia code 45 laptop