Windows 10: NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB

Discus and support NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Somehow I uninstalled my NVidia graphics card from the system. I did not physically remove anything, but it is no longer showing in my resources and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Darnell Cooper, Sep 26, 2022.

1. NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB

Somehow I uninstalled my NVidia graphics card from the system. I did not physically remove anything, but it is no longer showing in my resources and any time I try a driver update, it says I don't meet the system requirements because there isn't an NVidia graphics card available.

:)

Darnell Cooper, Sep 26, 2022

2. NVIDIA Graphics card disconnecting from Surface Book 2

Hi

I recently bought a surface book 2 i7 with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card

I'm having issues with the NVIDIA card disconnecting. It appears to be constantly disconnected, when I reattach my screen it appears connected for a brief time before disconnecting again. Occasionally I receive an error message when it disconnects but
    mostly not.

In Device Manager it appears as a hidden device with the error Code 45.

My surface/windows software and NVIDIA drivers are up to date

I have not made any hardware changes to the computer.

I have run the surface diagnostic tool and Hardware and Device Troubleshooter with no success

I this an issue of faulty hardware that will require replacement or not?

Stroller91, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Surface book nvidia video card vs intel hd graphics

I can't get my external monitor (asus mx299q) to use my nvidia geforce video card instead of the intel hd graphics on Microsoft surface book HelpPPpPpP!

Bananas111, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Bimmerman Win User

NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB

Surface book nvidia video card vs intel hd graphics

I have the same problem on my new Surface Book 2 (i7/16GB RAM/512GB HD). It shows both the Intel HD and NVIDIA 1050 video adaptors in Device Manager, but both the attached and external monitors are attached to only the Intel video card. So games won't
    run. How can I force it to use the NVIDIA card instead?

Bimmerman, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB

1. NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB - Similar Threads - NVidia Graphics Card

2. Where is NVIDIA Graphics Card on my surface book 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is NVIDIA Graphics Card on my surface book 3?: Just got a surface book 3 and installed windows 11. I have a program called NVIDIA control panel but when I click it I'm given an error message: NVIDIA Graphics card not found on your system. All updates and driver updates are done but still when I search on device manager...
  3. Where is NVIDIA Graphics Card on my surface book 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is NVIDIA Graphics Card on my surface book 3?: Just got a surface book 3 and installed windows 11. I have a program called NVIDIA control panel but when I click it I'm given an error message: NVIDIA Graphics card not found on your system. All updates and driver updates are done but still when I search on device manager...
  4. NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB

NVidia Graphics Card - Surface Book 3 i7 32GB: Somehow I uninstalled my NVidia graphics card from the system. I did not physically remove anything, but it is no longer showing in my resources and any time I try a driver update, it says I don't meet the system requirements because there isn't an NVidia graphics card...
  5. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  6. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  7. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

8. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  9. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  10. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...