Windows 10: nvidia graphics issue..............

Discus and support nvidia graphics issue.............. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not able to switch on "add, run with a graphics processor, to desktop cortex". from the Nvidia control panel this option is found missing. and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbhilashMore, Jun 27, 2020.

1. nvidia graphics issue..............

I'm not able to switch on "add, run with a graphics processor, to desktop cortex". from the Nvidia control panel this option is found missing. and it's really hard to play games like this would any of you suggest me how to bring back that option.

:)

AbhilashMore, Jun 27, 2020

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 27, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

nvidia graphics issue..............

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does the issue occur with all the games or only with one particular game?
    • Are you aware of any major changes on the computer prior to this issue?

As you have mentioned that the Nvidia drivers are not latest, I suggest you to install the latest drivers and see if that helps to resolve the issue.

Also, I would suggest to disable Intel graphics driver and check the system performance. Please follow the steps to disable Intel graphics driver:

1. Press Windows key + X, this will open the context menu.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on Intel graphics driver and click on
      Disable device.
    5. This will disable the Intel graphics driver and all the programs should go through NVidia graphics driver.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

nvidia graphics issue..............

1. nvidia graphics issue.............. - Similar Threads - nvidia graphics issue

2. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue: Dear Team,Greetings...!I could not able to install nvidia graphics card in windows 10 1909 NvasV4 virtual machine. It shows hardware is not compatible. Please help to fix this issue.Thanks,Soundarya...
  3. Nvidia graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  4. Facing issue with my Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issue with my Nvidia graphics card: Hello! My laptop is dell 5577 i7 8gb Ram 4 GB nvidia GTX 1050 . I am having a caution sign on my nvidia graphics card in device manager. Whenever i try to install compatible graphics driver the probelm still remains and the I face blue screen error Your PC has ran in to some...
  5. NVidia graphics driver

NVidia graphics driver: I have a new computer with Nvidia card. At the beginning everything was fine but then I got the generic error 43. I reinstalled the drivers but it didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-graphics-driver/c318f02e-9762-418f-b8df-a28777ed67f9
  6. Nvidia Graphics Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia Graphics Update: So I downloaded the graphics driver update that was released today on geforce experience for my gtx 970 and after starting the installation a couple minutes in my screen goes black. Its been like this for an hour. Is anyone else having troubles with the update?...
  7. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  8. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...
  9. Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update: Hi, forums I just updated my windows 10 to version 1803 and It has brought some issues. First, my HDMI port is not working, I am on a laptop btw so it's an integrated graphics card. I also can not access my Nvidia control panel because it gives me an error that says no...
  10. March Updates - Issue with Nvidia Graphics and Frozen Screen!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    March Updates - Issue with Nvidia Graphics and Frozen Screen!: Hi All, Any one have problems with this weeks recent updates from Microsoft? My system was running fine until the other night updates (2 days ago) came through and my system froze on re-start. I couldn't get it to run again! My computer guy says it's the Nvidia...