Windows 10: Nvidia GT 730

Discus and support Nvidia GT 730 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wacks_lagalag, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Nvidia GT 730

i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows....

windows 10 version 190..... pls help me

:)

wacks_lagalag, Jul 28, 2019
  2. JohnR2 Win User

New GT 730 graphic card flickers

I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the Nvidia drive was bad. Tried again with the new drive and still flickering. If I go to device manager and delete the card, flickering stops and the PC function. Once rebooted the drives are reinstalled and flickering starts. I've tried Nvidia old drives as well but with the same results. Any suggestion?

JohnR2, Jul 28, 2019
  3. PNY Introduces Its GeForce GT 730 Graphics Card

PNY Technologies, a leading manufacturer and supplier of upgrade, graphics and storage solutions, has launched the GeForce GT 730, designed to provide PC users with a premium, accelerated multimedia experience and improved gaming. The GeForce GT 730 is the second addition to the PNY GeForce GT 700 Series, designed to drive the most demanding and modern PC applications.

At a recommended retail price of only £59.99, the GeForce GT 730 is an affordable upgrade solution for those wishing to optimise their PC experience without investing in a new device.

Nvidia GT 730 PNY_GeForce_GT_730_01_thm.jpg

Consistently reliable for all PC use, the GeForce GT 730 brings the benefits of NVIDIA dedicated graphics, based on the latest refresh of the Kepler microarchitecture. A faster, more immersive multimedia experience is guaranteed every time, with particularly impressive performance improvements in photo editing (9x faster) and video editing (8x faster) compared to integrated graphics.

The GT 730 also provides 5x faster web browsing and faster, smoother gaming with rock-solid driver support.

Thanks to PCI Express 3.0 compatibility, the GT 730 is suitable for using the latest applications at double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0.

Product specifications
    • Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0 8x
    • Outputs: DVI, VGA, HDMI
    • CUDA Cores: 384
    • Memory Capacity: 1 GB DDR3
    • Memory Interface: 64-bit
    • Core Speed: 902 MHz
    • Memory Speed : 1.804 MHz
    PNY offers a three-year warranty on the GeForce GT 730.

Pricing and availability:
    The PNY GeForce GT 730 is now available at a suggested retail price of £59.99.

Cristian_25H, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Nvidia GT 730

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

Hi disevi,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I would suggest you to follow this steps:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Video card"

4. Right click on your Nvidia 730

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

7. Click on "Video card"

8. Right click on your Nvidia 730

9. Click on "Update driver"

10 Click on "online" option

At this point go to
    https://www.nvidia.it/Download/index.aspx?lang=en
    and select "GeForce", "700 Series", "GT 730" then click on your Operating System( click on "Show more OS" if you have a 32 bit Windows 10) and install them.

Please let me know if that works.

StefanoTamiotti, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia GT 730

1. Nvidia GT 730 - Similar Threads - Nvidia 730

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card: My HP Elite PC running on updated Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card. On start up, the blue screen comes first which says "Press Escape key to start Menu". But the escape key does not work, computer stalled at this point....
  6. GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers: Hello, i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors. When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor. I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor). The first,...
  7. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA Ge Force 730: Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-ge-force-730/daacbd9c-6723-4cec-a8a6-e379668a42e3
  8. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 is restarting computer using Windows10 need HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-gt-730-is-restarting-computer-using/174030a0-e7c0-46b5-9498-fca827a052aa
  9. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to install in Windows 10 Version 1803: Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Unable to continue installation in Windows 10 Version 1803. It says "This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows." It has no problem to install in the previous version of Windows 10. Is there a workaround on this?...
  10. MSI Nvidia GT 730 Low Profile GDDR5 1 GB Direct X 12

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Nvidia GT 730 Low Profile GDDR5 1 GB Direct X 12: I finally gave up on an older upgrade from the original graphics card (Generic) to a Nvidia GT 9400 to ordering a new MSI GT 730. Just wondering if it should install smooth. It is low profile, about the same size of the older original graphics card, and PCI Express x16, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is nvidia geforce gt 730 compatible with windows 10

2. hardware gt 730 compatible con windows 10

3. nvidia not compatible with version of windows gt 730

4. windows 10 1903 no support for nvidia gt 730,
  5. nvidia 730 graphics driver