Windows 10: Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

Discus and support Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I plug in earbuds my computer does not recognize them. When I click on the sound icon, it goes into a troubleshoot. Within the sound settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianZhang__, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

Whenever I plug in earbuds my computer does not recognize them. When I click on the sound icon, it goes into a troubleshoot. Within the sound settings in control panel, it lists 3 "NVIDIA Output", all listed as "not plugged in". I've tried reinstalling the drivers, restarting the PC, though nothing has worked.

:)

BrianZhang__, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

Realtek High Definition Audio not working

Hello,

Earlier today, my Realtek High Definition Audio stopped working entirely. I have an X555LA 64 bit ASUS laptop.

I have done pretty much everything recommended in other threads:

- Rebooted.

- Right-clicked Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager and selected update my drivers. It tells me my drivers are up to date.

- Uninstalled it in the Device Manager, went to the Realtek website, and reinstalled the most recent driver update. Rebooted.

- Went through Windows Update. It tells me everything is up to date.

I have done everything I can think of doing and my audio still does not work.

ZeussApelflauge, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

1. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date - Similar Threads - Nvidia High Definition

2. High definition audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio drivers: I was previously using the high definition audio drivers from windows but I wanted to try out realtek, after using realtek I wanted to switch back to my windows audio drivers but it disappeared and I can only find it in the Audio Inputs and outputs section on the device...
  3. NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10

NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10: Hello,Overnight, my computer audio has stopped working. I was using the computer last night playing audio over my speakers and everything was fine, and I shut the computer down. When I turned it on today and went to play something, I realized my audio wasn't working and when...
  4. "High Definition Audio Driver" Not showing

"High Definition Audio Driver" Not showing: Hello, I'm having trouble with my microphone not working, and I do believe that it is caused by not having the correct audio driver. I have a Dell with a reg model code of P69G. Also, when I have my Runmas headset plugged in, it does not show on my Sound Control panel as...
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de
  6. nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10

nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10: So, my good audio, says its not plugged in. i can hear through my headphones, but when I goto sound, right click and go to playback, it says" Nvidia high definition audio not plugged in" so I get **** sound and I need help...
  7. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem: My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High...
  8. 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio: [ATTACH] My problem is the "2-" on the name of driver, any fix solution? The audio works perfectly but the "2-" is very discomfort https://preview.redd.it/3edrsvckecg41.png?width=361&format=png&auto=webp&s=40e7483a6c0433d255fa8c189c32234b584e9a2d...
  9. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...
  10. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia audio not working

2. nvidia high definition audio not working

3. feb 13 nvidia driver audio not working

4. why is my nvidia audio not working,
  5. nvidia high definition audio not showing headphones,
  6. kb4487017 audio issue,
  7. nvidia high definition audio not migrated,
  8. quadro k4000 high definition audio