Windows 10: NVIDIA - how do I delete permanently?

Discus and support NVIDIA - how do I delete permanently? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried so many ways of deleting NVIDIA from my computer. I don't need or want it. But every single time it keeps installing itself a day or so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glad24, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Glad24 Win User

NVIDIA - how do I delete permanently?

I have tried so many ways of deleting NVIDIA from my computer. I don't need or want it. But every single time it keeps installing itself a day or so later. Please, how can I delete if off my computer once and for all?

:)

Glad24, Dec 7, 2019

2. question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Dec 7, 2019
  3. (Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

Good suggestion, added to the OP. I may play around with the layout so it's clearer. As for duration, I'm not entirely sure. I know that my Crysis games were removed for at least a year and had no problems restoring them.

EDIT - There you go, should be a lot clearer now *Smile NVIDIA - how do I delete permanently? :)

...PACMAN..., Dec 7, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

How to Disable Permanently Delete Files

Hi Andrew,

Whenever you delete a file or folder, Windows asks for your confirmation before moving it to Recycle Bin but Microsoft has removed this confirmation on some versions (Windows 8). Since you are using Windows 10, you can choose whether to have the file deleted
    permanently or not.

If you also want to re-enable delete confirmation dialog, kindly the follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin.
    • Click on Properties, untick the option Don't move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted.
    • Click Ok to save the changes.

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

1. NVIDIA - how do I delete permanently? - Similar Threads - NVIDIA delete permanently

2. How do I permanently fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I permanently fix this?: Whenever I try logging in, "this sign-in option has been disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or frequent shut-downs". How can I permanently fix this? I found a way to bypass it, by clicking "I forgot my pin", logging into my Microsoft account and canceling after,...
  3. How do I permanently fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I permanently fix this?: Whenever I try logging in, "this sign-in option has been disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or frequent shut-downs". How can I permanently fix this? I found a way to bypass it, by clicking "I forgot my pin", logging into my Microsoft account and canceling after,...
  4. MS billing in error. IN dispute. How do I delete these charges permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS billing in error. IN dispute. How do I delete these charges permanently?: Need help removing billing charge. Annual $99.99/monthly $9.99. I have not purchased any product. I have disputed charges, cancelled credit card. Charge reappears. This has been going on for 3 years.How can I talk to Billing or Accounts?Credit card company has given me 3...
  5. How to permanent Delete a Driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to permanent Delete a Driver?: My mouse and other Drivers Keep disconnecting Cause of this Universal Serial Bus Controller. Name "Unknown USB Drive." Know you may be asking how I know this: Well When I Temp Deleted this Drive, Every thing Worked. The touchscreen That did not worked for Month Started...
  6. How to permanently delete apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to permanently delete apps?: For some reason things like Candy crush and skype keep getting installed on my pc. Is there a way to prevent this? submitted by /u/Dtdman420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htoutz/how_to_permanently_delete_apps/
  7. Do I permanently delete or recover pqservice?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I permanently delete or recover pqservice?: I bought an acer A114-31 that had installed windows 10 pro s (64 bit) and immediately I switched to windows 10 pro (64 bit). Unfortunately I clicked on the wrong link for microsoft store and windows is now nonfunctional. I installed it again windows 10 pro s, I switched back...
  8. How do I permanently delete the keyboard driver from my notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I permanently delete the keyboard driver from my notebook?: Hello! I've recently spilt coffee all over my Notebook, but thankfully it still works - except for when the keyboard is activated. It makes the PC very buggy and unusable, that's why I want to permanently disable the keyboard. I've tried several things already: -...
  9. how do i Delete tablet mode permanently in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i Delete tablet mode permanently in windows 10: so the problem is even when i set on pc mode and set dont ask dont change it still changes my laptop to tablet mode but my laptop dus not have touchscreen and it is really biginneng to bug me so please tel me how to permanently delete tablet mode from my laptop (btw sorry...
  10. How do I delete mountpoints2 permanently on win10

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete mountpoints2 permanently on win10: When I switched on the pc and attempted to open a folder by double clicking, It opened by single clicking and carried on opening continuosly. I then googlee for the cause of folder opening up constantly then I found that mount points shoul'd be deleted using regedit. So I...