Windows 10: NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10

Discus and support NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) is a scaling technology developed by NVIDIA, one of the world’s leading graphics card manufacturing companies. NIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 14, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10

NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10 NVIDIA-Image-Scaling-not-showing-or-working.png
    NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) is a scaling technology developed by NVIDIA, one of the world’s leading graphics card manufacturing companies. NIS is a driver-based upscaling feature that uses improved sharpening and scaling algorithms to provide gamers with an enhanced gaming experience. Some users have complained that the NS technology is not working on their computers. […]

This article NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 14, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 14, 2022
  3. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 14, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. NVIDIA Image Scaling not showing or working in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Image Scaling

2. NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11: [IMG]With the help of AI, NVIDIA Broadcast aims to increase the streaming, video, and call quality. However, for some users, NVIDIA Broadcast is not working. In this post, we will address this issue and see what can be done to resolve the issue. Why can’t I use NVIDIA...
  3. Windows 11 Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Scaling: Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the task bar if i CTRL and + the icons and the different applications and windows look fine, or my desktop looks normal but...
  4. Windows 11 Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Scaling: Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the task bar if i CTRL and + the icons and the different applications and windows look fine, or my desktop looks normal but...
  5. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  6. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  7. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

Want to know about Nvidia Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  8. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  9. NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NVIDIA "no scaling" Question: Hi everyone, I got a new PC but i have no monitor so I am currently using a 32" 1360x768 TV instead and the quality isn´t the greates I´d say. The distance I´m taking from the TV makes it really difficult to focus attention and make quick eye movements. In my NVIDIA control...
  10. Icon Images not scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon Images not scaling: I wanted to turn the size of my desktop icons larger, cause my desktop seemed a little small. But when I scale the icons to large, the images don't get larger, only the icon. A large white box appears around some of the icons and the pictures just stay small. It looks a...