Windows 10: NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?

Discus and support NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Support Plan for 3DVision Products | NVIDIA 128789 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by teots, Mar 12, 2019.

1. teots Win User

NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?

teots, Mar 12, 2019

2. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 12, 2019
  3. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

As it is getting clearer that this issue may have something to do with Nvidia and Nvidia 3D Vision, we suggest that you contact the support of Nvidia or post the same question on NVIDIA Community.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 12, 2019
  4. malware Win User

NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Updated to Version 1.06

NVIDIA today published an updated GeForce 3D Vision driver that's meant to work with Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions. One of the requirements in order to install the 3D Vision driver is to have GeForce release 182.08 graphics drivers already on your PC (the download package contains the driver if you don't have it). Version 1.06 of the GeForce 3D Vision driver:
    • Adds support for GeForce GTS 250.
    • Adds support for Burnout Paradise Trial. Please visit the Burnout Paradise nZone.com website to download the trial version
    • Fixed issue with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Video Player which caused the video to be compressed horizontally
    DOWNLOAD: CD v1.06 (GeForce GPU driver v182.08, GeForce 3D Vision driver v182.08) (212 MB)

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ? - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Officially Ending

2. Official Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Official Microsoft Support: I have a few questions related to Microsoft Support:Is there an official Microsoft support for Windows or Windows Apps area? If yes, is it free or paid?Can someone provide the link if it does exist?The only area I found for support provides "how to" information for the...
  3. Driver End Support After 2025

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver End Support After 2025: Can i still play and update genshin impact when driver ends support after 2025? Genshin impact still compatitible and can be played in windows 7,8 and 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-end-support-after-2025/50a360c3-c078-4468-8cc3-3d0a4331380c
  4. Driver End Support After 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver End Support After 2025: Can i still play and update genshin impact when driver ends support after 2025? Genshin impact still compatitible and can be played in windows 7,8 and 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-end-support-after-2025/50a360c3-c078-4468-8cc3-3d0a4331380c
  5. Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10: When I install Nvidia graphics driver in Windows 7 there is properly installing all drivers Ex:- graphics driver installed 3d vision driver. Installed Physx driver. Installed But when I upgrade to Windows 10 from...
  6. Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision: Edit: I thought the Geforce driver 418 is the last driver where 3D Vision will still work. I haven't used my 3D Projector in some time, and I wanted to dabble in some 3D gaming a bit longer before moving on. I know my timing is bad, but anyhow... I have the 3D Vision...
  7. GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision: Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 in April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision. The NVIDIA support team will continue to address critical driver issues for 3D Vision in Release 418 through April, 2020. Those...
  8. nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10: Hey All, I am having issues with my 3D emitter turning off and when I started a Game the PC would BSOD.. So I am here to try and figure out how to Stop Win 10 from shuttin he USB Emitter Off. I already turned off the USB Suspend in Power Options.I also unchecked Power...
  9. Nvidia Ends Support for Fermi-based GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia Ends Support for Fermi-based GPUs: Effective April 2018, Game Ready Driver upgrades, including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes, will be available only on Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal series GPUs. Critical security updates will be available on Fermi series GPUs through January 2019....
  10. End of NVIDIA Driver Support for 32-bit Operating Systems

in Windows 10 News
    End of NVIDIA Driver Support for 32-bit Operating Systems: After Release 390, NVIDIA will no longer release drivers for 32-bit operating systems1 for any GPU architecture. Later driver release versions will not operate, nor install, on 32-bit operating systems. Driver enhancements, driver optimizations, and operating system features...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3d emitter driver Release 418