Windows 10: Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation

Discus and support Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just got a K5200 for my LG 27UL650 on my Windows 10 HP z840 workstation. The LG monitor is good for DP up to v 1.4 and the K5200 has two DP v 1.2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by NY2KW, Mar 18, 2020.

1. NY2KW Win User

Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation

Just got a K5200 for my LG 27UL650 on my Windows 10 HP z840 workstation. The LG monitor is good for DP up to v 1.4 and the K5200 has two DP v 1.2 outputs. The LG has built in speakers for either DP or HDMI connection. I installed the latest Nvidia drivers including the high definition audio driver. Under Sound settings I set to "LG 4K (NVIDIA High Def Audio)" but no sound. I saw the K5200 had a edge connector marked stereo... am I missing some connection? Any idea why no audo output?

Thanks in advance

:)

NY2KW, Mar 18, 2020

2. HP Unveils Its New Line of Desktop and Mobile Workstations

HP today introduced its most powerful Z Workstations, combining increased system expandability, higher-speed memory and multicore updates, as well as access to the latest technologies to help customers future-proof their investment in HP's broadest workstation portfolio.
    HP Z Desktops and HP ZBook Mobile Workstations are built to address the constraints of compute-intensive industries, including media and entertainment, graphic design, CAD, architecture, photography, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, scientific imaging, and oil and gas exploration. The new additions to the portfolio include:
    • The new HP Z840, Z640 and Z440 desktop workstations feature the latest Intel Xeon processor product family, and NVIDIA and AMD professional graphics options.
    • The new HP ZBook 15 G2 and 17 G2 Mobile Workstations take advantage of powerful processing, including optional Intel quad-core processors and NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro professional graphics that are ISV-certified.

Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation HP_ZDesktop_Workstations_Sep2014_01_thm.jpg

Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation HP_ZBook_Mobile_Workstations_Sep2014_01_thm.jpg

"Our unwavering commitment to professional customers, investments in technology and HP engineering Z DNA are the secret sauce that have led to exceeding the needs of the world's most demanding customers," said Jim Zafarana, vice president and general manager, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. "HP continues to invest in technology that allows our customers to push the limits of innovation when designing everything from running shoes to managing billions of dollars of tradable securities."

HP Z Desktop Workstations
    Adding to the market share-leading HP Z Workstation portfolio, the new HP Z Desktop Workstations offer availability of tested workstation applications from Adobe, Autodesk, Avid, Dassault, ESRI, SolidWorks, Siemens and many others. The new line of HP Z Workstations embrace Thunderbolt 2 for faster throughput of large files, HP Z Turbo Drive to help eliminate storage bottlenecks, HP Performance Advisor for system monitoring and HP Remote Graphics Software for remote collaboration of graphics-rich applications. In addition to offering Microsoft Windows 7 or 8.1, HP offers broad coverage of Linux support -- including Ubuntu.

With continued focus on performance, innovation and reliability, the three new HP Z Workstations offer a tool-less chassis, integrated handles and visually cable-less design to deliver radical ease of service, systemwide efficiency and superb expandability. To better address the New Style of IT, the workstations include a charging port for mobile devices, 14 percent faster DDR4 memory for improved application performance and BIOS enhancements to enable higher system performance and better security.
    • Built for high-end computing and visualization, the dual-processor HP Z840 Workstation delivers outstanding performance, award-winning industrial design and tool-free serviceability in a highly expandable chassis. This superb system expandability provides seven expansion slots, up to 10 expansion bays, 16 memory slots and support for up to 2 TB of memory.
    • With up to 50 percent more discrete processor cores and 33 percent more memory, the HP Z640 Workstation packs significant computing and visualization power. With its innovative design, the HP Z640 Workstation's tool-less chassis features integrated handles and a tool-free power supply providing a near-silent computing solution for space-constrained environments.
    • The HP Z440 Workstation features professional expandability in an easily accessible, tool-free mini-tower form that includes a 100 percent increase in system memory compared to the HP Z420. The HP Z440 chassis was redesigned to best meet the needs of mainstream workstation customers, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that embed the HP Z440 in custom solutions.
    HP ZBook Mobile Workstations
    The new ZBook Mobile Workstations offer an innovative, easy-access door for tool-less removable hard drives. New drive options like the Z Turbo Drive and the fast connectivity of Thunderbolt 2 help increase the speed of creativity.

The full-performance HP ZBook 15 G2 Mobile Workstation sports a thin design and offers a very-high-resolution 15-inch diagonal, 3,200 x 1,800 Quad-HD display. The HP ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation offers a vivid 17.3-inch diagonal optional HP DreamColor display for a consistent color experience throughout a workflow.

HP Power Up festival
    To showcase the New Style of IT that workstations enable and highlight the power of HP Z Workstations, HP is hosting Power Up, a five-day celebration of creativity in New York City, Sept. 23-27. The festival will include innovative programming featuring some of the leading production houses, animation studios, music studios, architecture firms and more.

Price and availability
    • The HP Z440, Z640 and Z840 Workstations are expected to be available worldwide beginning in late October. Estimated U.S. pricing starts at $1,299, $1,759 and $2,399, respectively.
    • The HP ZBook 15 G2 and ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation are expected to be available worldwide in late September. Estimated U.S. pricing starts at $1,499 and $1,749, respectively.

Cristian_25H, Mar 18, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    HP and NVIDIA Announce VR-Ready Professional Workstations

HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today announced it is collaborating with NVIDIA to deliver workstations for 3D content creators, media professionals, game and application developers, and others to create visually engaging and immersive virtual reality experiences. New HP Z Workstation configurations are NVIDIA VR Ready systems, equipped with NVIDIA Quadro professional GPUs. The new configurations provide the performance necessary for content creators to deliver a seamless and accurate VR experience. Each configuration is tested with optional HTC Vive head mounted displays to ensure a smooth path to the creation of inspiring, immersive content. The companies announced the systems at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference, running April 4-7 at the San Jose Convention Center. The ultimate content creation configuration features dual NVIDIA Quadro M6000 24GB cards with availability planned this quarter.

"We are embarking on a new frontier that will change how content producers and artists develop the most immersive, visually stimulating content available," said Jeff Wood, vice president, Worldwide Product Management, Workstations and Thin Clients, HP Inc. "HP Z desktop workstations with NVIDIA graphics are the ideal combination for this new content creation era."

VR content creators who use the recommended configurations can be confident in outstanding VR performance that includes ultra-high frame rates and low latency, even with the most complex data sets. These performance factors are critical for driving VR experiences in head-mounted displays that are accurate, comfortable and compelling for VR content creators and consumers alike.

These new systems take advantage of up to two NVIDIA Quadro M6000 24GB cards. The HP Z840 with dual M6000 24GB cards supports NVIDIA VR SLI (Scalable Link Interface) technology which effectively doubles the system rendering power for the most demanding VR applications. Only desktop systems with dual GPUs can achieve this performance level. HP systems with Dual M6000 24GB cards also take advantage of NVIDIA's GPU Affinity API and VR Synchronization technologies to further maximize performance and virtually eliminate image tearing.

"VR is expanding beyond gaming to revolutionize fields across everyday life -- like medicine, architecture, education, product design and retailing," said Bob Pette, vice president, Professional Visualization, NVIDIA. "Our VR Ready initiative makes it easy for professional users to adopt VR technology to make better, more informed decisions and perform their best work."

Professional application developers in product development, architecture, engineering and construction, media and entertainment, oil and gas exploration, education, research and healthcare can rely on the certified configurations, which include the HP Z240 Workstation with NVIDIA Quadro M5000, HP Z640 Workstation with NVIDIA Quadro M6000 and the HP Z840 Workstation with dual NVIDIA Quadro M6000 graphics.

Pricing and Availability
    Pricing for the NVIDIA VR Ready HP Z Workstation starts at $4,363. The systems are available now and the Dual M6000 24GB cards are available as an aftermarket option now and integrated in May. Vive by HTC is sold separately.

btarunr, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation

HP Unveils the Z1 G3 Workstation All-in-One

HP Inc. today announced a bold evolution and a series of updates to the world's first workstation all-in-one - the new HP Z1 G3 Workstation - combining the simplicity of an All-in-One design with performance typically found in traditional tower workstations.

Built for demanding users, the third generation HP Z1 Workstation is smaller, thinner and lighter delivering screaming performance at a great value.
    • 47 percent smaller, 51 percent lighter and 21 percent less expensive than the previous generation.
    • 23.6 inch diagonal anti-glare UHD 4K display for the outstanding visual clarity when working on graphic intensive projects.
    • Intel Xeon processor options for powerful workstation-class processing technology for the most demanding applications.

Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation hp-z1-g3-001_thm.jpg

HP also detailed its new receiver software for Apple Mac OS X. Using HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS), the receiver is designed to give Mac users access to their high-end HP Z Workstations. HP RGS allows engineers, animators and scientists to securely use the performance, files and applications on their HP Workstation, even when they are away from that workstation.

"We took our groundbreaking, and most innovative workstation - the original Z1 - and reinvented it by listening to our customers to create a new smaller, lighter and lower cost model," said Jeff Wood, vice president and general manager, Workstations and Thin Clients, HP Inc. "The new Z1 will introduce more new customers to workstation power and reliability, while HP RGS with a Mac Receiver will open doors to more Apple customers wanting to integrate our powerful Z Workstations."

HP Z1 G3 Built for Engineers, Artists and Education
    The HP Z1 G3 continues to offer professionals the ability to bundle all the features of a workstation in a compelling AiO form factor. New functionalities and technologies in the next generation bring accelerated performance and greater reliability to the all-in-one workstation class.

"We are blessed to have one of the best, most well-equipped labs in the country," says Howard Cook, assistant professor, C/T at the Digital Animation Center. "HP Z1 Workstations are speedy, robust machines. And we like the compact form factor."

The HP Z1 is designed leveraging 30 years of HP Z DNA with extensive ISV certifications and a minimum of 115,000 hours of testing in HP's Total Test Process. The Z1 features:
    • A 23.6 inch diagonal anti-glare UHD 4K display for outstanding visual clarity.
    • Intel Xeon quad-core, 64 GB ECC memory.
    • NVIDIA Quadro graphics.
    • Dual PCIe HP Z Turbo Drives6 for speedy boot up, calculation, and response times for large files. Users can maximize storage by adding up to two additional 2.5" SATA SSDs or HDDs.
    • Multiple ports to quickly and easily transfer data and connect devices including side access dual Thunderbolt 3 with USB 3.1, USB charging port, media card reader, DisplayPort, and more.
    HP RGS Receiver for Mac Deepens Integration for Workstation Customers
    Mac users can experience maximum performance by multi-tasking between native Mac OS apps and super-charged Windows or Linux workstation applications through HP RGS. With HP RGS, users of Mac or MacBook products can:
    • Connect seamlessly across the office or world to a Windows or Linux workstation session for joint development, interactive edits and design reviews.
    • Access business-critical, high-performance 2D, 3D, video and media-rich applications.
    • View graphics rich content on a single display or on multi-monitor setups.
    • Connect to a fully loaded HP Z840 Workstation -- it is like upgrading your Mac with up to 9x the processing cores, 30x the memory and adding professional NVIDIA Quadro graphics.
    • Accomplish render time and editing of ultra-high res video content and FX at exponentially faster speeds.
    The HP RGS Receiver for Mac is just one of the tools that HP provides to customers looking to increase power and performance by integrating HP Z Workstations with existing computers and workflows. The HP Workstation technical and research and development teams have worked closely with partners in industry's such as animation, special FX, product design, research facilities and universities making this transition to provide innovative workflow optimizations - like the ability to quickly swap the Windows button with the Apple Command key on the keyboard.

HP Z Workstation software and tools are part of the company's unwavering commitment to the creative professional. These products are the technology innovation engines of companies around the globe, designing everything from automobiles to block-buster movies.

Pricing and Availability
    The HP Z1 G3 is expected to be available in May starting at $1498.

HP Remote Graphics Software is available now for HP Z Desktop and ZBook Mobile Workstations as a free download for existing HP Z Workstation customers. The Mac receiver is free for HP RGS users and is coming soon. HP RGS sender licenses can also be purchased for use on supported, non-HP hardware.

Cristian_25H, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation

1. Nvidia K5200 No Audio in Win 10 HP z840 Workstation - Similar Threads - Nvidia K5200 Audio

2. Win 10 Pro for Workstations

in Cortana
    Win 10 Pro for Workstations: I am running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x64. No updates available after manual search. Cortana insists "Please update Windows to continue using Cortana" in settings when I am trying to connect a device....
  3. Upgrading to "Win 10 for workstations" issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to "Win 10 for workstations" issue: Hello, I have reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and I cannot upgrade to "Win 10 for workstations" even though I bought both upgrades for win 10 pro and for workstations two years ago. Every time I go to the Microsoft Store it is offering to buy that again. Thanks for...
  4. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Audio Issue: Under Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, version 2004, when I play audio, via Windows Media Player, Firefox web browser, Adobe Premier Pro CC and Adobe Audition CC, I hear a small "pop" when the audio starts and a louder "pop" when the audio stops. I can hear these “pops”...
  5. Win 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro for Workstations: I just upgraded my laptop to win 10 pro for workstations from win 10 pro. After the update it shows build 1909. I thought it would be build 2004? I ran the windows update app and it said I had the latest update. I also ran the windows update assistant program, but I got the...
  6. 10 New NVIDIA RTX Studio Laptops and Mobile Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    10 New NVIDIA RTX Studio Laptops and Mobile Workstations: NVIDIA today announced that 10 new NVIDIA RTX™ Studio laptops and professional-grade mobile workstations are being released by major partners, delivering real-time ray tracing, advanced AI and ultra-high-resolution video editing to the world’s 40 million creatives. The...
  7. NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations: Creative and technical professionals can now access the latest advancements in photorealistic rendering, AI and VR while on the go, with the new lineup of NVIDIA Quadro RTX-powered mobile workstations. At the annual Computex conference in Taipei, NVIDIA today announced a...
  8. Audio Workstation in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Workstation in Windows 10: Hello, I'm a musician and want to create my own digital work station, I'm looking for the best solution in Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-workstation-in-windows-10/41469f3f-11f5-4d97-a9b5-7c032b9b5508
  9. win 10 pro for workstation 18290 insider preview build STRUGGLING nvidia geforce 1070 8gig...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 pro for workstation 18290 insider preview build STRUGGLING nvidia geforce 1070 8gig...: BSOD / GSOD error hit me big time no this one guys im close to having to reset idk how it hasn't kicked in yet save me MS DEVELIOPERS IM FCkne drowning here my setup is going to go bye bye plz i don't need to stpend 5 hours reinstalling all my shit plz save me i swear im cool...
  10. HP Z1 All in One Workstation black screen after Win 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Z1 All in One Workstation black screen after Win 10 updates.: HP Z1 All in One Workstation black screen after Win 10 updates. Can connect to external monitor, but the Z1 monitor doesn't work after HP splash screen. All latest drivers. Display setting says the external monitor is 1/2. It can only identify the external monitor....