Windows 10: NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

Discus and support NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Record 125 Laptops Offer Large Range of Options for Gamers, Creators Computex -- NVIDIA today announced the launch by leading manufacturers of 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

Source: NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models | NVIDIA Newsroom

:)

Brink, May 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Read more: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud | In the Cloud

Brink, May 27, 2019
  3. ZeeShao Win User
    [Urgent] Direct3d acceleration "not available" for weeks!!!

Hi there,

I have a ASUS X550JX laptop with win10 1709 version(fall creator update) installed. My laptop has a integrated intel HD4600 card and a GTX 950M 4g ddr3 card.

From like two weeks ago my nvidia card begin to have problems. Industrial softwares (Premiere and Da VInci Resolve) and Games have problem running.(crash for premiere, can't open for Resolve and games) Resolve suggested I do not have CUDA acceleration hardware.
    So I used dxdiag to check what's going on, it turned out that under nvidia card, the Direct3d acceleration is "not available". I thought it should be a driver problem, so I reinstalled the latest driver, it worked for some time(a few hours?) and next time
    I boot my laptop to work, D3D acceleration is again "not available". After a few times, I tried to repair directX using DirectX repair tool, but the tool says my directX is intact. I also checked for C++ library, they are all fine. The weird part is if a reinstall
    the driver, it can work for a few hours, and d3d acceleration became "not available" again. It even happened during video rendering process, which directly caused that render to fail. I later asked for help from nvidia custom care, they suggested me to install
    CUDA toolkit, again, D3D acceleration was "enabled" for a few hours, and it automatically became "not available". Then they suggested me to do a System File Check to see if my OS is intact, so i followed the steps and checked using CMD commend "DISM.exe
    /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow", it shows that my OS is intact!. Also, my system is up-to-date. Nvidia custom care suggested me to ask for help from Microsoft, so here I am.

Some weird details: the HD4600's direct3d acceleration is "enabled". both nvidia's DirectDraw acceleration and AGP texture acceleration are "enabled". Direct3D DDI for Nvidia card is unknown, but it is 12 for HD4600

I have not been able to work for the past two weeks and I am desperate now, it would be very kind if anyone can suggest me what should I do!!!

Zee

ZeeShao, May 27, 2019
  4. NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, May 27, 2019
Thema:

NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

1. NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Laptop Momentum

2. mouse momentum

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse momentum: Hi. I have just purchased a HP 840 g4 laptop with Windows 10 installed. On my previous laptop i had mouse momentum - i could flick the mouse across the screen. I can't find any settings to get my beloved momentum back. Can anyone help?...
  3. Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program: [ATTACH] At Xbox we’ve long believed that accessories are a critical part of the gaming experience. Whether it’s controllers, headsets, or storage for that catalog of games we know you’ve collected over the years, accessories enhance the...
  4. NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops: The NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 graphics card accelerates your laptop for work and play. Now, you can expect even faster performance over the latest integrated graphics for faster photo editing, video editing, and gaming. It also works seamlessly with NVIDIA Optimus® technology...
  5. Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates: Hi—my name is Pablo Veramendi, and I’ve had the honor of managing the Microsoft Student Partner program since January. I’ve spent much of this year getting to know amazing students across the globe who are making an incredible impact through technology. Student Partners...
  6. Announcing ML.NET 1.2 and Model Builder updates

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing ML.NET 1.2 and Model Builder updates: We are excited to announce ML.NET 1.2 and updates to Model Builder and the CLI. ML.NET is an open-source and cross-platform machine learning framework for .NET developers. ML.NET also includes Model Builder (a simple UI tool for Visual Studio) and the ML.NET CLI (Command-line...
  7. Momentum on a new computer touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Momentum on a new computer touchpad: I purchased a new computer HP 745 G5 and I like it except for the lack of Momentum feature on the touchpad that I had on my previous machine. I want to get this feature back is it possible?...
  8. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  9. Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model: Microsoft officials are informing the troops today, July 3, about the company's anticipated sales reorganization. Executive Vice President Judston Althoff sent employees a memo about the company's "new commercial and consumer model," to explain the restructuring. Today's...
  10. Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server: Background to SQL Server servicing Historically, we have released Cumulative Updates (CUs) every 2 months after a major version is released, and roughly yearly Service Packs (SPs), containing fixes from all previous CUs, plus any feature completeness or supportability...