Windows 10: NVIDIA limiting hash rate of GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs and launching CMP

Discus and support NVIDIA limiting hash rate of GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs and launching CMP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are gamers, through and through. We obsess about new gaming features, new architectures, new games and tech. We designed GeForce GPUs for gamers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA limiting hash rate of GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs and launching CMP

Source: GeForce Is Made for Gaming, CMP Is Made to Mine | The Official NVIDIA Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  2. namitakrs Win User

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

Yeah, Very good news for me NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti is launched.

namitakrs, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

Read more:

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Launches GeForce RTX SUPER Series GPUs

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. NVIDIA limiting hash rate of GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs and launching CMP - Similar Threads - NVIDIA limiting hash

2. Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver: I have tried uninstalling, disabling, reinstalling, restarting the computer, hard shut down etc. and I haven't been able to fix the error. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver: I have tried uninstalling, disabling, reinstalling, restarting the computer, hard shut down etc. and I haven't been able to fix the error. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  4. Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 is not detecting after Windows 11 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 is not detecting after Windows 11 upgrade.: I upgraded my Asus laptop to windows 11, since then inbuilt Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU is not being detected. I have tried updating and reinstalling the drivers, but nothing seems to be working. When I checked Graphic card itself is not being recognized and I rolled...
  5. Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 is not detecting after Windows 11 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 is not detecting after Windows 11 upgrade.: I upgraded my Asus laptop to windows 11, since then inbuilt Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU is not being detected. I have tried updating and reinstalling the drivers, but nothing seems to be working. When I checked Graphic card itself is not being recognized and I rolled...
  6. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU is out starting today at 9AM PST

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU is out starting today at 9AM PST: The GeForce RTX 3060 is out today starting at 9 a.m. pacific time. With 10x the ray tracing performance of the GeForce GTX 1060, and double the rasterized performance, the new GeForce RTX 3060 offers previous-gen gamers a massive upgrade that’ll get them playing...
  7. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd: The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, the first member of the RTX 3060 family, is coming December 2nd. Faster than the $699 RTX 2080 SUPER, and beating the RTX 2060 SUPER by an average of 40%, the new $399 RTX 3060 Ti is a tremendous addition to the GeForce RTX 30 Series. [img]...
  8. NVIDIA teases new design and 12-pin for GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA teases new design and 12-pin for GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs: Ever wondered how an NVIDIA Founders Edition graphics card is designed? It goes far beyond the addition of a powerful GPU, requiring engineers and experts skilled in the fields of thermal, mechanical, electrical and product design to come together to collaborate on a...
  9. Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia GeForce Driver 441.87 lets you limit frame rate: Nvidia has rolled out new GeForce driver 441.87 for Windows that bring support for setting the max frame rate for games or 3D apps. According to Nvidia, this is the number one user-requested feature and users can limit the frame rate of their computers to save power or...
  10. NVIDIA Launches GeForce RTX SUPER Series GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Launches GeForce RTX SUPER Series GPUs: GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards launched last year, bringing real-time ray tracing and best in class performance to PC gamers worldwide. Now, we’re introducing new GeForce RTX 20-Series SUPER graphics cards, which increase performance by up to 25%, giving you the power...