Windows 10: Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue

Discus and support Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]This morning when i turn on the OS i realyzed that i dont have network , so i decided to see what the problem is and i’ve ran into this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilenIvanov2, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue

Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue [​IMG]This morning when i turn on the OS

i realyzed that i dont have network , so

i decided to see what the problem is and i’ve ran into this problem...

And i am still dont have network,

so can you help me to solve it ?

:)

MilenIvanov2, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Table Guy Win User

NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working

So i was playing an online game and my screen went black. I pressed the reset button next to the power button, the pc restarted and everything was okay. After that i noticed that i have no internet connection but my router was working. After i went into
    device manager i saw an exclamation sign next to NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller. This is the error that was showing in properties:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
    %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

I am able to connect to internet trough hotspot tho but it's really slow and i can't keep my phone plugged into the pc all day.

Could someone tell me what caused this issue and how to fix it?

Table Guy, Sep 7, 2019
  3. nVidia nForce 780a chipset RAID support

Hi Danny,

As per your description, I have gone through the nVidia nForce 780a at NVIDIA website, I have found that the graphics driver is not compatible with Windows 10. However, you can try installing the driver in compatibly mode.

nForce Driver

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If that does not help, I suggest you to contact NVIDIA support team for further assistance.

NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI MCP

Also, I have gone the motherboard website. This motherboard manufacturer did not release the devices driver for Windows 10 yet. I suggest you to go to the below link, download all the latest devices driver and install the same in compatibility mode
    by following the above steps.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3NHT_DeluxeHDMI/HelpDesk_Download/

As you said your system hold single EVGA GTX570HD-SC go to the below link and install all the latest updated driver.

EVGA - Download Center

Hope this information is helpful for you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue

NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i incompatible with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occur due to the NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    Graphic Card driver may not be compatible or corrupted.

I would suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    driver and reinstall the latest NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    driver in compatibility mode in Device Manager and check, if it works.

Let’s follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    Graphic Card driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue

1. Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue - Similar Threads - Nvidia nForce Networking

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. issue while downloading NVidia Control Panel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue while downloading NVidia Control Panel: I got the error code 0x8024402C while I was trying to download NVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. I tried to reseteverything through command prompt but it didn’t help and I received the same error. Any help is highly appreciated...
  7. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  9. Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control: Hello: I'm considering purchasing a new pc. An important consideration in my choice is my control over fine tuning of display parameters: Brightness /Conrast /Gamma/ Color Saturation So I'm looking for PC with dedicated (rather than integrated) graphics card, which might...
  10. NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working: So i was playing an online game and my screen went black. I pressed the reset button next to the power button, the pc restarted and everything was okay. After that i noticed that i have no internet connection but my router was working. After i went into device manager i saw...