Windows 10: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working

Discus and support NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i was playing an online game and my screen went black. I pressed the reset button next to the power button, the pc restarted and everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Table Guy, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Table Guy Win User

NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working

So i was playing an online game and my screen went black. I pressed the reset button next to the power button, the pc restarted and everything was okay. After that i noticed that i have no internet connection but my router was working. After i went into device manager i saw an exclamation sign next to NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller. This is the error that was showing in properties:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
    %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

I am able to connect to internet trough hotspot tho but it's really slow and i can't keep my phone plugged into the pc all day.
    Could someone tell me what caused this issue and how to fix it?

:)

Table Guy, Mar 12, 2019

2. nVidia nForce 780a chipset RAID support

Hi Danny,

As per your description, I have gone through the nVidia nForce 780a at NVIDIA website, I have found that the graphics driver is not compatible with Windows 10. However, you can try installing the driver in compatibly mode.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce-vista-win7-64bit-15.56-driver.html

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If that does not help, I suggest you to contact NVIDIA support team for further assistance.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_nforce_780a_sli_us.html

Also, I have gone the motherboard website. This motherboard manufacturer did not release the devices driver for Windows 10 yet. I suggest you to go to the below link, download all the latest devices driver and install the same in compatibility mode
    by following the above steps.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3NHT_DeluxeHDMI/HelpDesk_Download/

As you said your system hold single EVGA GTX570HD-SC go to the below link and install all the latest updated driver.

https://www.evga.com/support/download/

Hope this information is helpful for you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 12, 2019
  3. NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i incompatible with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occur due to the NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    Graphic Card driver may not be compatible or corrupted.

I would suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    driver and reinstall the latest NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    driver in compatibility mode in Device Manager and check, if it works.

Let’s follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest NVIDIAGeForce 7100/NVIDIA nForce 630i
    Graphic Card driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Testing Win User

Missing Nforce network controller

I put a copy of XP SP2 on a fresh drive, and everything went well. The drivers were in, and I got online etcetc.

Then I decided I wanted to put the OS on a different, better drive.

I installed XP fresh onto the better drive, again, no hiccups, drivers went in etc. Then I noticed my Nforce network controller wasn't present.

My mobo is an ASUS NODSUM, Southbridge nForce 4 410/430 MCP, and usually I have the 1394 adapter local connection and then the NForce network controller local connection 2.

I wondered if having the other drive in the system was causing some sort of overlapping conflict, so I unhooked that drive and tried again; still, no detection of the Nforce controller.

Testing, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller not working - Similar Threads - NVIDIA nForce Networking

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  4. nvidia control panel

nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. Nvidia control panel wont work

Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  6. Nvidia control panel wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  7. Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working: I decided to update my nvidia drivers, so I downloaded the latest game ready driver package for my gtx 960, used nvslimmer to trim away the stuff I don't want installed, leaving the install core, physX, and the display drivers, updated, and it seems to have went fine then I...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  9. Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia nForce Networking Controller issue: [IMG]This morning when i turn on the OS i realyzed that i dont have network , so i decided to see what the problem is and i’ve ran into this problem... And i am still dont have network, so can you help me to solve it ?...
  10. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nforce networking not working windows 10

2. windows 10 nvidia nforce network controller fails to configure address

3. nvidia nforce networking controller win 10

4. nvidia nforce networking controller