Windows 10: NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

Discus and support NVIDIA "no scaling" Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I got a new PC but i have no monitor so I am currently using a 32" 1360x768 TV instead and the quality isn´t the greates I´d say. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BurnShots, Mar 14, 2021.

1. NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

Hi everyone, I got a new PC but i have no monitor so I am currently using a 32" 1360x768 TV instead and the quality isn´t the greates I´d say. The distance I´m taking from the TV makes it really difficult to focus attention and make quick eye movements. In my NVIDIA control panel there is a "no scaling" setting for the resolution but couldn´t it to work. Hoping someone could help to only use a lower size of the TV.

submitted by /u/BurnShots
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BurnShots, Mar 14, 2021

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    scales & applications

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered a display setting issue that caused this on your applications. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you used an external monitor previously?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes:

Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

If you think this was useful, kindly mark it as answer to help fellow community members who are also experiencing the same issue.

Xylee Del, Mar 14, 2021
  4. zachoz26 Win User

NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

scales & applications

Hello,

I followed the instructions in the article, and the problem was fixed.

Thank you very much for your support!

zachoz26, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA "no scaling" Question

1. NVIDIA "no scaling" Question - Similar Threads - NVIDIA scaling Question

2. NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3623 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3623 question: I dont have any problems but i was really in big surprise after i update this driver last night.After update my GPU RTX 2060 super,work as usual but running full throttle but temps barelly reaching 61 degress celzius lol.Im burning it on hard test playing most demanding games...
  3. NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3623 question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3623 question: I dont have any problems but i was really in big surprise after i update this driver last night.After update my GPU RTX 2060 super,work as usual but running full throttle but temps barelly reaching 61 degress celzius lol.Im burning it on hard test playing most demanding games...
  4. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  5. Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to know about Nvidia Image Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia image scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-image-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  6. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to know about Nvidia Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  7. Want to know about Nvidia Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to know about Nvidia Scaling: I want to know what is Nvidia scaling and what is best settings for 1080p 60hz refresh rate monitor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-know-about-nvidia-scaling/720ca11d-75cf-49bb-b843-b56db2c6c608
  8. NVidia drivers question.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVidia drivers question.: I just picked my son up an EVGA GT 740 SC. What are the correct drivers to use? The NVidia site offers the most recent driver but seems like I saw a post saying that was not correct for that card. I know not the greatest by any means but anything is better than Intel...
  9. Advanced scaling question - 115% possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced scaling question - 115% possible?: Instead of 100% or 125%, I want to select something like 115% for my Dell UP3216Q. I find 100% too tiny but think I can use 115% to 118%, that seems to be just right. does that mean if I go into "Custom scaling" and enter a custom scaling size between 100%-500% (let's say...
  10. Nvidia question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia question: I realize one can delete the Nvidia folder after installing an update. My question still remains, is it ok (or possible) to delete the whole Folder in C:\Programs Files called Nvidia Corporation? I have deleted all the files in the Nvidia Corporation\Installer2 but what about...