Windows 10: NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903)

Discus and support NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have geforce GTX 1060... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsmailAlqnnad, Aug 16, 2019.

1. NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903)

NVIDIA NOT being detected  on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903) 0e188b6e-9fce-4322-8faf-36e2fd4fefa7?upload=true.png

I have geforce GTX 1060

:)

IsmailAlqnnad, Aug 16, 2019

2. Win 10 corrupts Nvidia Gforce 745M Graphics Adapter

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with accessing the laptop after the latest update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the complete error code/ error message of this issue?

I would like to inform that, Microsoft will not support for any hardware issues/ release any hardware related drivers.

The device manufacturer has to release the latest drivers for the newer operating system.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Check if the NVIDIA graphics card is detected in device manager. If it is detected, update it's drivers and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• In the list of Hardware categories, double-click the category your device is in and then double-tap the device you want. For example, to see your video card, click Display adapters, and then double-click the video
      card name.

• Click the Driver tab, click
      Update Driver
      , and then follow the instructions. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Step 2: If that doesn't fix the issue, reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click
      Uninstall.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA
    Try to chose the appropriate Operating System and try to install the driver.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Ramzi. H Win User
    Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Did you notice that on Device Manager the Display adapter doesn't appear ?

And I tried installing the latest driver from Nvidia site and it didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware

Ramzi. H, Aug 16, 2019
  4. GrapeJams Win User

NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903)

Unable to detect NVIDIA GPU after latest windows 10 update

I believe I am having the same issue. The solution that you suggested does not work as I am unable to uninstall the drivers through the Device Manager as my GPU is not being detected and is therefore not listed under Display Adapters.

I have an Nvidia GTX 765M as well as an Intel integrated graphics card. At the moment the machine is only recognizing the inferior Intel card. I booted into the BIOS and noticed that my discrete graphics card was listed as [NOT DETECTED].

This appears to be an issue for several other users and I am quite confident it is an error on the Microsoft side.

GrapeJams, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903)

1. NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903) - Similar Threads - NVIDIA being detected

2. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  3. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  4. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  6. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  7. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

8. Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter

Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter: I have encountered some serious issues with my laptop recently. Since Samsung stopped manufacturing laptops so it was pretty disappointing to know that there was no support available for my laptop.Laptop Model: Samsung NP550P5C-T02AEGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 2 GB...
  9. Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter

Issues with Nvidia Display Adapter: I have encountered some serious issues with my laptop recently. Since Samsung stopped manufacturing laptops so it was pretty disappointing to know that there was no support available for my laptop.Laptop Model: Samsung NP550P5C-T02AEGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 2 GB...
  10. Windows 10 error after last update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 error after last update 1903: Dears, After installing last update 1903, first my Cortana program doesn't work as before, as it doesn't response to restart or shutdown my pc commands like before, and when I make my focus list off, it turned on again it self. so, can some one try to fix it, or telling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia drivers wont show on display adapters

2. problem nvidia gtx 1060 hidden devices surface book 2

3. the nvidia doesnot show up in display adaptors in freshly booted windows 10

4. display adapter deleted from device manager not detected graphic card,
  5. primary display adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D,
  6. nvidia not showing display adapters,
  7. display adapter not detected,
  8. nvidia display adapter not detected,
  9. acer aspire nvidia 940mx not detected in device manager