Windows 10: NVIDIA not recognized of surface book 2 15´ OS Build 18363.592

Discus and support NVIDIA not recognized of surface book 2 15´ OS Build 18363.592 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I´m not being able to have my nvidia recognized by my surface. I've seen people are downloading the firmware missing here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hugo Lami, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Hugo Lami Win User

NVIDIA not recognized of surface book 2 15´ OS Build 18363.592

Hi I´m not being able to have my nvidia recognized by my surface. I've seen people are downloading the firmware missing here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56261 but it doesn't seem it has my version is this coming out soon? I bought this counting on the nvidia, how can I fix it. Please help

:)

Hugo Lami, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18

Read more: Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets

Source: Surface Book 2 coming to all Surface markets - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book 2 now available

Source: 5 reasons you'll love Surface Book 2 - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. NVIDIA not recognized of surface book 2 15´ OS Build 18363.592 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA recognized surface

2. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: My workstation is set up such that I have a Surface Book 3 SB3 connected to a Surface Dock 2 SD2. The SD2 is in turn connected via two USB-C to DVI-D dual link cables to two external monitors. I've noticed an issue that when I connect my SB3 to my SD2, only one of the...
  3. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: My workstation is set up such that I have a Surface Book 3 SB3 connected to a Surface Dock 2 SD2. The SD2 is in turn connected via two USB-C to DVI-D dual link cables to two external monitors. I've noticed an issue that when I connect my SB3 to my SD2, only one of the...
  4. Surface Book 3 + Surface Dock 2 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New Surface Book 2 NVIDIA driver update for Windows 10 - September 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book 2 NVIDIA driver update for Windows 10 - September 15: Improvements and fixes in the update September 2020 updates September 15 release The following updates are available for all Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and...
  6. Build 18363

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build 18363: [ATTACH] I installed this update recently and can't find the "recording device" tab when right clicking the volume icon (yes, it was ugly but very useful imo). And I'm pretty sure this is the reason why I can't install Nvidia RTX Voice... Can't find this submitted by...
  7. Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera in Windows 10(surface book 2 15 inch): I would like to be able to open the camera to use it as a mirror quickly before meetings etc, but when I do if I need to actually do something with my hair the image confuses me because when I raise my right hand it's on the left side of my screen. I thought there was a way...
  8. IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15": Hi I have a Surface book 2 and the IR Camera Front was working initially, just after the first boot. But after some day of use, updates etc.. now is not working anymore. In Device panel it says STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE I tried any possible way...rolling back...
  9. Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 15" Blue Screen: Recently got a blue screen, it restarted, then got another after using it for about 15 minutes. It has been over an hour and it has not happened again. I was off guard when it happened so I did not get the error code. I looked at the event viewer and the critical errors were...
  10. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surfacebook2_win_18363_20

2. drivers surface book 2 18363